The wolf hunters mate- XLIX

Somehow Aaric and I manage to make it up the stairs and into our room as our mouths devour each other hungrily and with a burning passion.

"I've missed your lips." Aaric managed to groan out and my hormones kick themselves into overdrive as a moan rumbles from the back of my throat.

Aarics lips trail down my neck and his hands rub over every part of my body, the cloth there seems to burn against my skin as I become hot all over.

I break away from the kiss and slowly pull my shirt up and over my head Aarics eyes watching me like a hawk, before he can move to touch me I push him onto the bed and climb on top of him, his lips find mine in another kiss and I quickly pull away leaving a trail of kisses as I tease lower and lower to his hardening dick.

I unzip his pants and peal them off painfully slow before a growl leaves Aarics lips.

"You're gonna regret that." He says panting and breathless.

"Will I?" I ask playfully while stroking him and before he can begin to say anything else my lips are now on his cock.

"Fuck." He groans out his head hitting the pillow behind him, his hands tangle themselves in my hair as he watches me through hooded eyes, after minutes of watching him squirm and moan from my touch he pulls my face up and captures my lips again.

I'm one swift motion he flips us and he is now the one on top, he balances himself on his elbows and we resume our make out session.

"You're so beautiful." Aaric groans in my ear sending chills through me, his hands hover over the button of my pants as he quickly undoes it and zips them down, suddenly he stops.

"Well finish what you started." I breath out panting the anticipation in my stomach growing with each passing second.

Aaric let's out a laugh as he pulls my pants down slowly like I did his, his hands pull my legs apart but before he can kneel back down I bring his face toward mine for a kiss, I can't get enough of him, his scent driving me over the edge and since we're fully mated I was feeling his pleasure as well as mine.

He trails kisses from my neck to my thighs as he hovered over my dripping mess, he slowly peaks off the very grandma-ish panties I had been wearing another laugh leaves his lips.

"Hey if I knew you planned to have sex with me I'd wear better underwear." I teased

"I love your granny panties." He comments as his mouth hungrily laps at my core sending goosebumps all over my body.

I throw my head back a loud moan erupting from me that makes Aaric hum in approval.

"You're really good at that." I moan out my hands messily tangled in his hair as he pushes me over the edge, he stops abruptly and I feel disappointment at the pit of my stomach but it is soon replaced with pleasure as his fingers explore the insides of me.

"Aaric." I breath out my orgasm building.

He stands from his kneeling position his fingers still bringing me pleasure and I pull him close to me in a hug.

"Come for me." He whispers in my ear and I feel myself shaking as my insides turn to mush from my climax, I pant heavily barely regaining myself as Aaric flips me over.

I lay my head against the mattress waiting for the pleasure and pain, without warning he thrusts into me our position making him feel even larger and more unbearable.

"Oh my god." I moan out my hands clutching the comforter beneath us his thrusts are not angry but more aggressive than the first time we had sex, this is a different kind of sex, this isn't making love this is fucking. I think to myself as another orgasm shakes my body.

HOPE YOU ALL YOU FREAKS OUT THERE ENJOYED THIS LOL