The Wolf Hunters Mate- LVII

I felt two strong and warm arms wrap around my torso careful of the bump that is starting to form.

"I wanted to be the first to wish you a happy birthday." Aaric pouted as I flipped around to admire him.

He'd become more tan I thought to my self as I took my pointer finger tracing it along the lines of his face.

I stared circling around his eyes, the different variations of green grappling into the center of my being and totally enchanting me, the gold specks that danced in his iris melted my heart as he stared at me lovingly.

My finger then fell to his nose which was slim and perfectly sculpted, he has the perfect nose for contouring I thought.

Next his lips as they were plump and a perfect shade of red, Aaric closed his eyes as I continued to trace the contours of his face. I leaned in close so his face was inches from mine.

A small smile spread across my face as I tangled my hands in his hair and smashed my lips onto his.

"We have a lot to do today." He moaned out as I moved from his lips down to his neck.

"It's barely 6" I stared as I threw my leg over Aaric straddling his hardening bulge "I plan to have a little birthday sex and fall right back asleep." I spoke slowly and seductively as a smirk spread across Aarics lips.

"I like those plans." Aaric said rushed as he pulled my lips down onto his own kissing me mercilessly.

His hands roamed all around my body first, resting on my breast as he squeezed my nipple that hardened under the thin padding of my bra, that sent me into a shaking fit as my breath quickened, my hips rocked back and forth involuntarily and I couldn't conceal the moans erupting from the pleasure he made me feel.

Aaric flipped us in a haste and he was quick to undress me leaving me only, in very revealing undergarments.

He traced over every curve on my body leaving me needing his touch even more.

"You're so perfect." He whispered to me as he came back to capture my lips.

Our lips tangled tangled together in a fight for dominance and naturally Aaric won, I opened my mouth his tongue exploring my mouth as a throaty growl left his lips.

His hand made its way up the contours of my hips, his finger tracing my jaw until his hands ever so slightly tightened pulling my hair.

"F-uuck." I Moaned out my His thrusting upwards rubbing myself against his bulge.

"Take these off." I whispered pulling at his pajama shorts as I lost myself into his moss green eyes.

"No..." he uttered a smirk on his handsome features. "It's your birthday." He announced as he flipped me over so that I was on my stomach now.

"I love you." He spoke into my ear as he positioned himself behind me.

"I love you more." I groaned out as he rubbed himself against my throbbing core.

"Stop teasing." I demanded my eyebrows pulling together in sexual frustration.

"Stop being so bossy." Aaric spoke in my ear his voice a few octaves lower and the vehemence between my legs growing.

Before I could make a witty remark I felt a smack on my ass.

"It May be your birthday but, I'm still the alpha." He stated as he began rubbing circles in my reddening cheek.

I said nothing still in shock of what just happened, it wasn't that it hurt it just turned me on even more.

Aaric flipped me over again so I was on my back and he slung my legs over his shoulder as he placed himself between my legs.

My heart thumped against my chest as the feeling of anticipation settled in my stomach.

His eyes stared piercingly (ha I'm funny) into my own as he rubbed his thumb against my core through my underwear.

A gasp of air left my mouth as I squirmed the sheets wrapping around me.

"S-Stop teasing m-me." I moaned out my body shaking.

A chuckle left his lips as he peeled off my underwear.

His breath fanned over my core and a shaky breath left my lips.

I grew impatient of waiting for him to make a move so I gently gripped his hair into my fist and thrusted myself into his mouth.

I felt the vibrations of his laugh against my heat and I moaned left my throat.

His hand came up my sides gripping my breast into his large hands as he continued to lap at my juices.

"Oh my god Aaric." I breathed my fingers combing through his hair as the pressure between my legs built.

"Come for me amica mae." He pleaded as he continued lapping at my core.

"Don't stop." I gasped breathlessly my back arching as my hands fisted the sheets tightly.

The room fell silent except for the sounds of Aaric between my legs, my body tensed, my toes pointed, and a wave of pleasure filled my body.

I quickly came crashing down from my momentary high as an orgasm tugged at my soul.

"Oooooohhhh fucccckkk Aaariicc." A scream left my mouth as my legs circled around his neck loosely my body still shaking with pleasure.

Aaric didn't stop only insert a finger in my building up more pressure as I began to recover.

"I'm gonna cum again." I panted gripping his biceps tightly my nails slightly digging into his skin.

"Not yet." He teased as he slid his finger out starting to lap at my clit.

I shook sporadically as I was still sensitive from before.

"Oh my goddess." I whispered my voice hoarse and my throat dry.

My break was short lived as he entered two fingers inside me exploring every part of my flower.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum." I spoke my body tensing.

"Do it my love." Aaric quipped as he ducked his head low again capturing my lips with his.

"Bab-" I managed to mutter out before silence took my voice in the form of an orgasm.

Aaric slid his finger out of me massaging my clit which made me shake even more.

"I want you inside me." I whispered pulling his face to mine as I captured his lips.

"Do you?" He questioned as he rubbed his hardened cock against my nakedness.

"So badly." I groaned my hand gripping his chin.

"That's all you had to say." He smirked as he stood up peeling his pajamas off of his sculpted body.

"You're annoying." I smiled as he climbed back into the bed pretending to stalk me like a wolf does it prey.

"But you love me." He growled as he grabbed my ankle sliding me towards himself.

His elbows rested on either side of my face as I traced circles on his back as he positioned himself above me.

His lips caught mine in a heated kiss and I dug my nails into his back at the pressure of him entering me.

Aaric peppered my face with kisses as he slowly slid in and out of my pulsating core.

"You're so beautiful Amica mae." He spoke as the pleasure over took me again.

"Happy birthday." He smiled a bright smile that had me swooning as his thrust became harder and faster.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ya lil nasties ! <3