The Wolf Hunters Mate- 62.

His lips trailed down further while his hands rapidly stripped me from my upper body clothing.

"I missed these." He spoke as he cupped both of my tits in his hands.

"Too bad Amias is taking hold of these too." He rolled his eyes to which I laughed.

"You've tasted breast milk before." I winked to which he snorted at.

"Kinky, but pass." He squeezed my nipple ducking ass if some milk would shout out at him like a broken fire hydrant.

"Ravish me." I spoke bluntly and his eyebrows seemed to raise off his face.

"With pleasure." He smiled his eyes shining.

His tongue ran along my skin making my once cold body shiver and radiate heat.

"I'll ravish you... but let me taste you first." He winked at me as he pulled my pants and underwear off in one go.

His mouth traveled along my thighs and so close to my core but his tongue never made contact with the pink bud begging for his attention.

"Aaric.." I moaned out desperate as my hips tried to grind into his mouth.

"What?" He questioned blowing air on my core making my back arch.

"Stop." I called out breathless as my feet were shaking in anticipation.

"Don't be rude." He spoke his voice husky and teasing.

I let out a frustrated groan as he chuckled and my breath hitched as he finally lapped at my folds.

My hands fisted the sheets as he wrapped his arms around my thigh securing me where he wanted.

"Fu-fuck." I gasped his tongue making swirling circles against my clit as goosebumps glided along my skin.

"So fucking good." He spoke out his tongue still exploring me.

"Oh my goddess." I moaned out my fingers interlocking with his own as they were wrapped around my legs.

He increased his speed my legs shaking as the euphoric feeling began to stack up until everything spilled over and I became a shaking and quivering mess.

Aaric didn't let me recover from the organs that racked my body as he plummeted two fingers me.

I gasped my hips thrusting up from the bed as I rubbed my clit at the same time.

"You're gonna make me cum again." I announced a panting mess.

"Cum for me little one." He encouraged me I could only focus on his fingers running in and out of me in a steady pace and the pressure he applied to my swollen bud.

Again I came becoming putty in his hands and my chest was raising and falling intensely as my eyes stared at the ceiling.

Aaric came over to me his lips moving against mine hungrily and I pissed him back with equal hunger.

He pulled away a little to soon but I enjoyed the quite before the storm as he removed his pants and his shirt.

He laid on top of me ready to enter me but I pulled away flipping us over as I straddled his waist.