Part 1

Mia is a master. Gin is a slave.

"Gin come smell my ass" Mia shouted.

Gin walked over to Mia. Mia had no clothes on. She put her nose into Mia's asshole, stuffing her face into Mia's plump delicious ass.

Mia let out a rumbling fart. The scent sweet to Gins nose. "How'd that one smell, slave?" Mia questioned.

"Amazing" gin grinned. "Can i eat your farts?"

Mia chuckled, "you may"

Gin put her mouth over Mia's pink puckered asshole, her tongue pressing against the beautiful hole.

Mia let out a giant fart. The fart smelled horrible, but to Gin it was the best scent in the world. Gin moaned at the delicious tasting fart.

"I have to use the toilet." Mia said. "And you can clean up after"

Gin grinned, she loved tasting Mia's poop.

When Mia got back from the bathroom, she got into doggy position, her ass in the air.

Gin stuffed her face into Mia's ass. Licking liquid shit off her hole. "Delicious" she moaned into Mia's ass.

Gin wiped Mia's ass clean.

"Slave. I want to sit in your face" Mia growled.

Gin excitedly lied back. Mia sat her plump ass in gins mouth. She began farting in gins mouth.

The farts being rotten but amazing. Gin began stroking Mia's asshole with her tongue.

"Good slave" Mia replied.