Chapter 6: Time To Act !

40 Years later

Time flies when you have a universe to take care of. Constant work to make sure that everything is perfect, no stray planets, and making sure the inhabitants are making progress otherwise they get destroyed. Anyways let me give you and update on what's happened over the years.

I have yet to see Princess Vegeta again along with Sucan, The female goku of this universe. Surprisingly, My universe is an alternate universe than Universe 7 which is why I have the same Things Beerus has. Along the years I've heard their stories, How they defeated Majin Jen, How they defeated a Created organisms named... Cell? I think? Blizzard even saw the error of his ways and joined them. Surprising, I know. Also, I heard heard that in universe 10 A rogue supreme kai nearly manages to win and make a utopia. Zamasu Killed all the gods, including me, by killing their life-links which may sound cheap but effective.

Also, while exploring space, I discovered a planet which I found an interesting lifeform. It comes from a different planet but the creature seems humanoid but has a divesuit and birdlike appearance. I've had Universe 3 repair it for me but at the cost of his memory being erased. Caijiu said he was named " SongBird "

Saved his poor life from being drowned

Saved his poor life from being drowned. He resides on my planet now, univere 3 updated her armor making it stronger and added strength to his already Huge arms.

Present Time

Aikon: Songbird~

I waited at the balcony, hearing his loud metallic wings flap in the air. Seconds later, he lands behind me. Chirping happily while nudging his beak in my face.

Aikon: Ha Ha, ok songbird Relax. You seem better after that whole drowning experience?

He nodded and screech, minutes later Caijiu Stepped forward

Caijiu: My Lord, its time we visit Elizabeth

Aikon: Right

I held on to Caijiu's shoulder while songbird had my other hand in his massive leathery one. When we arrived, I was surprised to see someone else here.

Aikon: Ahh!

I held my head with my hand

The World Shall burn and All mortals will perish!

Caijiu: My Lord? Are you ok?

She looked worried, even songbird

Aikon: Yes, I'm fine. Just a small headache

I shook it off and approached Elizabeth while Songbird decided to fly around the planet.

Elizabeth: My lord, a pleasure to see you again after 40 years.

Aikon: Likewise, who's this?

I gestured to the same woman from my visions, I had to be careful. The said woman walks up to me and kneeled