T H R E E 💔 I hate you

The weekend went without any special event except me planning on getting revenge from Taeyong. By now the pain caused by Taeyong's tight grips in my thigh and wrist is almost at the peak! There was only a red patch in each places but it felt like my skin has burned. I looked at my wrist for the thousandth time to make sure it is not burnt. "Gosh he is too strong!" I mumbled while blowing to my wrist. Today is officially the first day I'm being his PARTNER. "Partner? No I'll be his ANGEL OF DEATH" I stepped out of my room while grabbing the book I bought from library yesterday and rushed into our lab wishing to find the ingredients I need. I gathered most of the ingredients within five minutes. There was only one important ingredient left so I went through the shelves to find it and finally saw it in the first row in the highest cupboard. But unfortunately I was way too short to reach it. I looked around to see whether there is a chair or anything I can use to reach there. Gladly there was a chair whose leg was somewhat unsteady. I didn't have any other choice but to use it. I stepped on the chair and tried to reach the bottle but I was still too short, so I stood up on my toes and stretched out my hand to the maximum giving my best to reach higher... but suddenly I felt like the chair is shaking and on the next moment I lost my balance and fell from the chair "Noooo...." I closed my eyes hoping to feel a real pain in my back or in my head but I felt like someone is holding me. And then I felt this really familiar touch...I slowly opened my eyes. I was speechless. TaeYong was carrying me in a bridal style.

Dear god, why didn't you let me fall to the floor and break one or two of my bones!

"Put me down" I told to him.

"How to vanish a person forever" Taeyong read the topic of the book while carrying me as if he doesn't hear me. Then he looked at me with a smirk plastered on his face "You sure hate me a lot!" he said.

"Yes I do so Pu-Put me down! Right now!" I yelled "Or else..."

I couldn't even finish my sentence, he just dropped me to the floor. "Ahh...my back! Yaahhh!! How dare you drop me like a piece of garbage like that? Lee taeyong! You suck! LEE TAEYONG...!!" I screamed.

"Don't be late to the class" he said and disappeared to the dark again.

"Duh, you don't have to say that" I muttered under my breath and stood up to go the class. I looked at my phone as it ringed about a reminder. Oh my god! Today is the 7th of July, which means we can go out today!

Azters are not allowed to keep contacts with the outer world, but in every firstfull moon day in July, we are given the chance to go out as the moon have the ability to decrease azter powers. I literally ran to the class and on my way to the class I met Mira and Jaehee too. They were even more excited than I was. Yuta was in the classroom and he smiled at me when we entered the class. And lastly HE was in the class too. Lee-damn-Taeyong!

"Eun!!" Yuta approached me "Let's have fun today"

"Yess!! Go team YuEun!" both of us laughed hearing how cringy our team name sounds. That's when Mr.Tsubasa entered the classroom and asked everyone to sit down. "He is going to play the same CD today as well" Yuta mumbled to me with a giggle. "Shut it" I said while pinching his hand.

"Ok everyone. You can go to out today. But remember you have to come before the full moon ends. Have fun but remember that you are AZTERS. Not normal people. So be careful with everything you do. Alright? Ok then off you go now. Everyone can go as a group or as a pair..."

"Let's GO as a pair!" Yuta held my hand even before Mr.Tsubasa ended talking.

"Miss. Kim Ga Eun, you have to go with your partner or else both of you can't go" Teacher said.

"Ok sir" I thought he was asking for me to go as a PAIR. So as I was already planning on going with Yuta, it was not a problem to me. But right then...

"Miss. Kim GaEun, Your partner! PARTNER" He rushed these words while pointing behind me and left the classroom. I looked back. "He meant me" his deep voice answered.

Oh god! This is a REAL PROBLEM. Why are you doing this to me Mr. Tsubasa ? 

"Sorry but I'm not going with you!" I shook my head and looked away. Taeyong came closer to me. I reached out my hand to take yuta's hand but Suddenly....Taeyong grabbed my hand and heaved me out from the classroom. I didn't even get the chance to figure out what is happening as a huge black and red smoke covered us, and when I opened my eyes I saw these large buildings and shops everywhere.

"Whe-where are we?"I mumbled and looked at TaeYong.

"In Japan" he said as if he was talking about something not-so-interesting.

"Ehhhhhh?? Did he just say JAPAN?...Japan...? ah...Yuta's country!" I was happy only for a moment and then I realized I'm not here with Yuta or by myself. I'm with him! I'm trapped in a foreign country with Lee-Damn-Taeyong ! What am i supposed to do now?

[Hehe...what do you think GaEun is going to do? Wait for the next chappie ! Love you all loads 💕 And I know this is a really small chapter..sorry for that! but next chappie is going to be a huge one! Promise]