F O U R ✨ Wishes do come true.1

[ So before anything! I'm dedicating this chapter to my precious lily! You are my everything, my bae, my sister literally ma other half! If it wasn't for you my life would've been dark and miserable. You are the one who saved me from the darkness i was trapped in. So MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE BAE💕 I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ]

I was so excited, confused and at the same time so mad at taeyong. "Taeyong...Where is he?" That's when I noticed him walking down the road. He was few yards away from me. What the hell! Is he telling me to go around by myself? In a country I came for the first time? I don't even know any roads here.

"Yaa! TAEYONG!!" I screamed his name and ran after him. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"I have some work. Don't follow me" Taeyong said in the cold way he usually talks.

Ok WOW! He took me to a country where I only know the word konnichiwa thanks to Yuta and now he is telling me to not to follow him? Like how am I going to survive here without knowing anything? My anger...It was at the peak!

"Hey lee taeyong! You are the one who brought me here and you have to take the responsibility of me!" I yelled at him but he kept walking as if he doesn't hear me.

"heyy-You-Freaking-lee-damn-taeyong!!!!! Don't you hear me? Yaa...This is kidnapping! I'm going to report you! Hey...Heyyyyy!!!" I screamed while walking after him. At last as if taeyong heard my LAMENT he stopped. I breathed a sigh of relief. "So what I was telling is that you have to take the responsibi......" I couldn't continue what I was saying as taeyong turned around and came closer to me.

"You are so annoying! Stop following me and go on your own!" he told to me. Tch...How am I supposed to go on my own when I don't know the roads? I opened my mouth to yell at him but I realized at the moment he was the only person whom I can ask for help.

"I-I can't" I mumbled and looked down. "I-I don't know the roads" I muttered. I felt taeyong looking at me for a few seconds. "You are so annoying!" he muttered under his breath and peeked to my face. "Where do you want to go?" he asked. I was about to explode from happiness! Finally I can go to the places I like! "TO ANYWHERE!!" I said while jumping up!

"Tch...Don't over enjoy! Come with me" he said while walking and without hesitating I followed him.

WOOOW!!!!! I was stunned by what I saw! It was one of the biggest festivals in Japan , The STAR FESTIVAL. Yuta has told me about this festival once and I remember being so excited about it. Though I have heard about the festival I never got to experience it in first hand. The decorations in the city were just out of this world. The colorful flags which were hung on the branches of the bamboo trees waved according to the rhythm of the wind. Each and every flag contained a wish. They jumbled with other flags because of the wind as if everyone's heart contained a one wish. I woke up from my thoughts as I heard a drum beat and it happened to came from the parade which started a few minutes ago.

"They say that if you do a wish today and if it doesn't rain today night, the wish will come true" Taeyong said while looking at the parade. I was so surprised. Taeyong knows about those stuff? I looked at him. His eyes were glued to the parade. I took a glance at his face. Right now, he doesn't seem to be that cruel, rude taeyong which I used to know. Beside that I saw this innocent, caring boy who is burdened with sadness. "Gosh...what am I even thinking?" I shook my head and looked away. But for some reason I looked at his direction again and that's when I saw that...he was smiling! That rude badass guy was smiling while looking at the parade. His smile lasted only for a second but He looked so good in that tiny second. Why can't he smile like that everyday besides being such a badass? What is the reason he can't smile? I was not expecting Taeyong to turn his face at my direction. In that split second, our eyes met. I instantly looked away to avoid the unnecessary awkwardness. I heard him muttering something under his breath, though it wasn't clear I'm sure he said "I already caught you." I was so embarrassed! This is the 2nd time I got caught while looking at him.