F I V E ❤ love or lie

I was still hugging him. My hands were wrapped around his neck. His head was resting on my shoulder. My mind was filled with thoughts. "Why..? Why is he in pain ? Just why?" I couldn't think anymore. I got into my senses as I felt a shake in his body.

"Taeyong ! Taeyong are you okay ?"

I shook his shoulders. I breathed a sigh of relief as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Taeyong - I- I-"

I muttered. I didn't know how to reply to him. I didn't know how to console him. I slowly patted his head & kept my chin on his head while ruffling his hair gently. "It's ok. Everything will be fine"

That's when a misty red & greyish smoke covered me. I felt numb. I slowly closed my eyes and held taeyong' hand. But...I felt like he was going away. Far away from me. I couldn't feel him near me anymore. Where are you..TAEYONG !

......................

I gasped

I took a good look around me. I was in my room. Nothing seemed unusual
'Taeyong. .where is he?'
I flew off from my bed and ran through the hallway

"Ga Eun ! Where were you all this time ?"

I heard yuta's voice. But I didn't wait to answer him. I ran as fast as I can and finally headed to the hallway of boys' dorms.

"Taeyong..Taeyong! Open this door! YO TAEYONG" I kept banging on the door and screaming. My forehead and hands, covered in sweat. I kept on banging banging and then...crying.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? "

I looked up and Taeyong was at the door while giving me a look like I'm the most annoying piece of shit he have even seen.

"I- You - me.." I stuttered and I looked down as I felt like thousands of eyes were looking at me. Wait what..

I looked around me and the hallway was filled with azters. And to be more precise azter BOYS. It took me a minute to realize how loud my screaming was as it was loud enough to bring all the azters out of their rooms and gather infront of taeyong's room.

I felt a vast embarrassment. 'Shit
." I murmured under my breath. I was ready to run away but then a hand grabbed me and I was pulled inside, inside to TAEYONG'S ROOM? Boi no-

"What now?"

I looked down and scribbled on the floor with my toe. "Well I was just passing by-"

"You call yelling and banging on my door Passing by? Duh what dictionary do you use?"

I shouldn't be embarrassed. I shouldn't feel this way. I was here because I was afraid of the shit happened last night. I'm the one who consoled him! He must be grateful to me

"YES YES I WAS BANGING AT YOUR DOOR BECAUSE I CARED FOR YOU! HAHA HOW MUCH OF A DUMBASS AM I TO CARE ABOUT A SUCKER LIKE YOU! I HATE YOU LEE TAEYONG! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I WAS AFRAID WHEN YOU COLLAPSED LIKE..I WAS IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY WITH NO ONE. I WAS AFRAID. I HATE YOU LEE TAEYONG! I HATE YOU - "

I breathed a large pile of air and let all my anger out and I felt my eyes getting wet with tears.

Taeyong was calm and quiet. Well that's too bad because I expected him to...you know bash at me as usual.

He kept looking at me. I felt kind of uncomfortable so I looked away and avoided his eyes. He slowly walked towards me. I stood still where I was and looked down, feeling..I don't know shy? He came closer and closer and finally his face was near my right ear. I could feel his cherry and vanilla like breath. He slowly whispered in my ear...