Chapter 1: project

(Y/N) POV

I was sitting in classroom pretending to listen to Koro sensei lecture about science atoms or something but I was to preoccupied thinking. I haven't been in 3-E for that long and I'm still a little creeped out about the teacher but it appears I've missed out on a lot. During lunch I was caught up on the details on what assassination everyone has tried but I was also told about the different adventures this class has been on. They were all fascinating story but one really caught my attentions was Itona's. Ever since I walked through the door I had my eye on him, there was always something interesting about the way he talks to me and how his he can easily create these wonderful machines. I was busy thinking about Itona and how he look cute in the bandana he wears when suddenly I hear korosensi talking about a project. 

"Alright class since we've been studying the different habitats in the mountains for a while now let's explore the mountains and take pictures of them koro sensei said with a smirk. Also we will be working in pairs which I will now be choosing. Hmmm let's see... let's have Nagisa and Kayano, Isogai and Karma, Itona and (Y/N), Terasaka an-."

My heart pounded so loudly it drummed out the sound of koro sensei. Me in a forest all by myself with Itona. I mentally began freaking out as everyone got up and walked to there partner. I saw itona get up and walked up to me. He knoded his head and said, "let's go."

I imadetally got up and knodded my head  as I ran out the door.

Itona's POV

(Y/N) got up and knodded her head. I was about to ask her something when she ran out the door. I wondered what was wrong so I followed her out the door and into the forest. The truth was I was sorta excited I could spend time with (Y/N) because for the longest time I have had a crush on her. As I followed her through the forest I noticed she would ocasinally glance back at me as if she was trying to say something but we walked in silence until we came to a river where we decided to stop and scout for different habitats. I watched as (Y/N) gracefully climbed a tree, sudenally she stopped and screamed at me.

"Hey Itona come l-look at this." 

I noticed her studer but decided to not call it out. I quickly climbed up the tree and saw what (Y/N) wanted to show me. It was a bird's nest full of baby bird's sleeping. I snapped a picture of the bird's when suddenly i heard someone scream at us.

"ITONA AND (Y/N) SITTING IN A TREE!

I turn around to see karma taking a picture of us. (Y/N) face turned bright pink as she jumped out of the tree and started kicking Karma, but he dodged and began laughing.

"When the class sees this they will freak out karma said laughing."

"DON'T YOU DARE! We both yelled and ran after him."

After a couple minutes of running we tackled Karma and forced him to delete the picture. All in all it was a fun experince.