Chapter 2: A big suprise

(Y/N) POV

After threatening Karma we all regrouped back at the classroom to show are pictures.

"Wow class, these pictures are amazing! What great shots now we are coming to the end of class and I have a big announcement. Every year the entire school has a dance in which we are all invited to Koro sensei said with a smile. I expect to see everyone there it's this Friday now if you excuse me today is pay day and I must get going."

And with that Koro sensei flew out the window into the sky. Everyone packed up there things and I was about to leave when Kyano pulled on my shirt.

"Hey (Y/N) want to go to the mall with us! We're all going to look for a outfit form the dance."

"Sure, why not." I replied as we all started walking to the mall.

"Sooo Kyano asked as we were looking at dresses. Who are you girls going to ask?"

"No idea" Hayami said.

"I think you should go with Chiba. You guys would make a good couple."

"Maybe" Hayami responded "what about you (Y/N)."

"Uhhhhhh"

"Don't bother asking her that question. We all know she wants to go with Itona." Kyano responded.

My face instantly turned red and all the girls just giggled at me. After a while of looking I found a cute purple dress with a sparkly top and a knee length skirt. After everyone was done shopping we decided to just hangout at the mall talking about boys.

 After everyone was done shopping we decided to just hangout at the mall talking about boys

(This is what the dress looks like)

Itona POV

Once all the girls left the classroom all the boys got together and began to talk about the girls.

"So who is going to invite who? Isogai asked."

"I was thinking maybe...never mind"

"Come on Chiba we all know you want to ask Hayami. Just do it." Terasaka said 

"Then who are you going to ask." Chiba asked

"No one I'm probably not going to go" Terasaka answered.

"Probably because your a loner" karma snickered.

"SHUT UP!" Terasaka shouted.

"So Itona are you going to ask (Y/N) to the dance?" Karma asked.

"What makes you think I like her" I asked

"Cause your always staring at her." Karma answered

I could feel my face heating up.

"So what" I muttered.

"Well if you really like her ask her tomorrow" Isogai said.

I got up and left the room. My mind was racing with thoughts but I pushed those thoughts aside and decided I was going to ask her. Maybe even confess.