Epilogue

It had been a few weeks since the soul transfer, and Tony felt like someone was missing. He found himself doing a mental role-call of everyone in his life. Today, his brain told him a name he didn't know. Stephen.

     "Peter, do we know a Stephen?" Tony asked his son. "With a 'ph'?" Peter thought for a little.

     "No," Peter replied, returning to the thing he was doing. Tony sat in silence for a while. 'Probably just the lack of sleep talking to me,' Tony thought.

     Stephen groaned when his spell broke. The spell was to keep himself off of Tony's mind, but it only lasted a few weeks. He opened a portal and Tony fell through.

     "Okay, what the fuck? Who the fuck are you?" Tony asked once he was facing Stephen. Tony felt like he should kiss the gorgeous man in front of him.

     "I am Doctor Stephen Strange, and it would appear that my spell has worn off," Stephen answered. The Cloak of Levitation grew curious and investigated Tony.

     "Yeah, okay, whatever. Can I go home now? Fifteen-year-olds don't necessarily follow rules. He's a good kid, but I never know," Tony said impatiently. He began to look around.

     "You can go home as soon as I explain something, okay?" Stephen asked, annoyed with Tony's sass. Tony rolled his eyes in response and crossed his arms. The cloak rested itself on Tony's shoulders.

     "You may be wondering why my name has been on your mind. I'm going to explain that. So, in another universe, you and I were together romantically. I used a spell to transfer your soul to this universe. Now, I'm going to redo the spell and make it stronger so you never worry about me. My job is too stressful, and I would never be able to talk to you. Understand?" Stephen explained briefly. Tony blinked slowly.

     "Okay? Couldn't you have done the spell without me here? I'm totally cool with that, by the way," Tony replied. Little did you know, Tony isn't cool with it. He wants to be with Stephen.

     "I need you to be physically here for it to be a permanent spell. Have a seat, I'll proceed with the spell momentarily," Stephen said, using magic so that Tony was sitting. Stephen walked off to check a book before doing the spell.

     Stephen knew he didn't want to do this, but it was for the best that Tony didn't think about him. Stephen's eyes watered a bit as he finished the spell and sent Tony home. He sat down right where Tony was and cried.

     Wong had witnessed the whole event and understood they why Stephen did was for the best. He placed a reassuring hand on the sorcerors' shoulder. "He will live a safer life,"

     Tony was completely confused. What had he been doing the past hour? Peter came into the room. "There you are! I was looking for you! I need help with this problem," Peter said, holding his homework.

     "Okay squirt, lemme see," Tony replied, sitting forward and holding out his hand to see the paper.

     Tony and Peter then lived pretty peaceful lives, besides that fact that they were superheroes. Stephen coped through his partial loss, and all was good.

     Their paths would hopefully not cross again.

A/N: I know, Y'all hate me now. But this does leave it open for a sequel, eh? I want to thank everyone who read this, commented, and voted. I love all of you, and I appreciate you. Thanks for sticking with me through this book! Okay, now, I am taking suggestions for a new story. I have already received two, and they are brilliant ideas that I have taken into consideration. Feel free to leave suggestions! Again, thank you all so, so much for reading this story! Love Y'all! Toodles!
Btw, I'll post updates for my new fanfic here, when I publish it.