part 3. sam is Colby's

I woke up in my bed and looked at the time. It was noon. Man I can sleep late. I remembered last night and went to check in on sam.
He wasn't In his bed.
I started to panick and walked downstairs.
He was sitting next to Elton on the table while Elton was cooking
"Good morning sleeping beauty !"
I rubbed my eyes and sam blushed.
Why did he blush.
I look down and Realized I was in just my boxers.
Oh well.
"Hungry?"
I shook my head. For some reason I'm not hungry this morning I grabbed a cup and poured myself a glass of orange juice.
"Hey Elton don't feed sam a lot of human food. It upsets his tummy"
He nods "I figured. I found some food for hybrids this morning online and we are trying some out isn't that right sammy!" He nods
I smiled at their cuteness
"Well today I'm going to go adopt sam isnt that right!" Sam excitedly nods
"I get a new collar and everything!" I remember that hybrids need a collar with the owners name on it. I looked at his neck not seeing a collar. I felt bad. His owner literally just dumped him.
"Yup and we will get some new clothes to"
"Really!?" I nodded and he smiles
"Do you got him Elton while i go get ready?" He nods
"Ya we got this right buddy!" Sam nods excitedly
I smiled and got ready for the day. ever since having sam here he has changed my life for the better. I'm happy. before meeting sam ive been busy really depressed for no absolute reason. honestly just seeing him makes me get butterflies and makes me so warm and happy.
I'm changing his life while he's changing mine.
I got ready and went back down stairs.
Sam was all ready to go.
"Let's go!" He said
I chuckled
"OK sam ready?" We get in the car and go to the place to adopt hybrids. people find hybrids all the time all you do is have to do is pay some money and sign a paper and get his new collar.
I walked up to the front desk.
"Hi I'd like to adopt this hybrid "
"How did you find him"
"In a abandoned place "
"Oh the dumping ground" I nod
"What's your name "
"Colby brock"
She typed on her computer. Sam was jumping up and down he was so excited.
"Step this way" I followed her and she took my picture then she took sam's the flash scared him and made him start crying.
"Its OK sam. it was just the camera your OK"
He eventually calmed down i payed the lady and she handed me a certificate.
"Here's his papers if anyone gives you any trouble just so them this. here is the address you need to get his collar"
"Thank you ma'am"
We walked to the car
"Yay!!! sam is colbys!"
"Yes sam is colby"i laughed and tried to find the place for his collar.
We got to the place it was called hybrid ally a store with everything hybrid.we got out of the car and sam held my hand  I got to the front desk and showed the lady my papers for sam.
She then showed me a chart with all the different types of collars they all looked more like necklaces than collars. 
He choose the one that was a silver heart.
"It'll take a while to make feel free to shop" the place was really dead. there was one older lady a man who looked like he owned all of LA. sam started trembling in fear as the man walked by. He had hybrid food in his hand.
Sam then hid behind me
"What's wrong boy?"
"That's s-sams old owner. " i looked at him he didn't even bother looking at us.
I sucffed
"Its ok sam. he can't hurt you your mine now!" He blushed at that I do badly wanted to kiss his cheek. but I knew that would bother some people. I went to the clothes section and told sam he can get whatever he wanted he got a few things when a girl came into the same section we were in. She also had a hybrid cat. but she was a girl.
"You must be new in the hybrid community I haven't seen you here before"
I nod
"Ya I just adopted sam here" I ruffled his hair making him pur
"Ahh thats why he's not wearing a collar" I nod as the girl hybrid was really scared of sam
"She's shy this here is Kat. I'm Felicity."
The hybrid has long brown hair and hazel eyes she had orange and whiye cat ears whiskers and a tail and kept checking sam out. I some reason got really overprotective of sam. Felicity had long red curly hair and bright green eyes. she was pretty.
"I'm colby and this is sam"
"nice to meet you. "
"How long have you had kat?"
"Today marked our one year of adoption. Is that right kat" kat nods but again she was shaking she was so scared of us and kept latching on to her owner.
"We should have a play date! Sam and kat can really get to know each other Im sure sam would like a friend in the area"
Sam also latching on to me didn't look to sure.
"Ya we will have to see"
"Well here's my number incase you want to hang out!"
She handed me a card with her number on it. who carry's a card with  their number on it. like what the fuck.
I smiled at her and continued our shopping.
I got some hybrid food along with the clothes he picked out and a pair of shoes
"n-no im good"
I payed for the itams and sam got his new collar.
I helped him put it on
"s-sam loves it!" I smiled again wanting to kiss his cheek but i stopped.
"I'm glad sam loves it. Now let's go back home " his stomach grumbled again
"S-sam hungry"
"We will eat when we get there OK?"
He nods and we head back home.