part 24

Elton's p.o.v.
It was the next day when they finally said colby could come home. I told Aaron to take Kat and Felicity home earlier yesterday to avoid any problems right now. Colby just needs to rest. They bought him out in a wheel chair sam holding his hand walking besides him. I despised how cute they were.
Me and corey helped him in the car. I guess we filled out paper work and started our 2 day journey back home.
**time skip**
We got back home finally Colby has to keep his arm in a sling for a while.
I asked if Aaron could stay with Felicity for a while just until colby is not as angry. Maybe a day or 2 i cant afford to let anything happen to aaron or colby cause only God knows what Colby has planned.
Colby's p.o.v.
The next few days were dreadfully painful. Littearly. I've been living off pain medication and pudding cups.
Everything i ate I would throw back up. I hated it the doctor said it was normal and a side affect of the pain medication since they put me on the strongest medication it was making me sick.
I haven't seen Aaron around he probably left a few days to get away from me.
I don't blame him. I'd his from me for a while also. you mess with my hybrid you mess with me.
Sam's p.o.v.
We are back to the start. from my eating to my communication and my people skills. Its so frustrating i was doing so well and all of a sudden we are back to the start. All because of Aaron...its going to take a while for me to trust anyone...I'm just so hurt and i was so scared I did it all for colby though....i hope its worth it...
I got back to school in a week I've been gone for a month so it'll take a lot for me to catch up on. I'm so angry sad and hurt I've been pretty much locking myself away. I've only been talking to Elton i won't even talk to Colby I feel really guilty every time I look at him. its been a few days since weve been home. the guilt about not talking to Colby has been killing me so decided I'd see how he's doing I go to his room and knock on the door.
I hear a very faint "come in" i walked in his room and he was super pale.
"Hey c-colby" he had a huge smile when he saw me
"Hi sammy" he said still very faintly
he sat up and I went over to sit on his bed.
"How a-are you feeling?"
"Sick"
I frowned as well sit in a awkward silence. Things felt, different with me and Colby. Ever since the hospital trip he's been avoiding me and I've been avoiding him. I don't know why. it doesn't really affect me though im not upset that its happening is there something wrong with me? Its almost like we forgot how to talk to each other. oh well.
"So how are you..." Colby asked braking the silence.
"I d-dont really know" i answered honestly. he gave me a small smile.
"I well um w-will leave you alone. you should g-get some rest" i said really not wanting to sit in the awkwardness any more. I sighed as i go back to my room and layed on my bed.
"Sammy?" Elton's voice echoed the hall
"Come in" he opened the door and sat down
"You OK buddy? I just talked to Colby..."
"Y-ya" water stung in my eye. tears threatening to spill I just stared at the wall.
He came and sat next to me.
"What's going on " he put his arm around my shoulder and my immediate reaction was to lean into him. we stayed like that for a while until i didn't feel like crying anymore
"Everything is just d-different with Colby we just avoid each o-other and when we are together i-its just awkward"
"Give it time he's just hurt and was worried a lot about you. and now he's suffering. "
I looked down as a tang of guilt build in my stomach. Me and Elton layed on my bed and cuddled on my bed for a while until I heard his breathing slowed down I looked up he was asleep. I smiled as I felt my eyes grow heavy. and suddenly I was asleep also.
Colby's p.o.v.
I was watching some Netflix when i heard someone slightly snoring in Sam's room. Knowing sam doesnt snore i was extremely confused. i decided to go check it out. I knocked lightly on the door and got no answer I listened more but still couldn't figure out who it was. I opened the door slightly to see sam and Elton all cuddled up with each other. at first I smiled seeing sam asleep and then a pang of jealousness hit my gut.
No he can't be. can he? 
I swallow a lump in my throat and crawled back into bed
After everything I did for him....
I felt my cheeks get damp with tears. after a while of crying everything went black.

Protected // solby On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara