Chapter 2- Masaki's Castle

The castle seemed to get darker and darker the farther down the hallway I went. I started to run, as the hallway started to close in on me. I screamed and turned the other way to see a face. "Luke?!" I shouted. He smiled and waved at me, winking. I latched onto him and started to sob. He rubbed my back comfortingly and helped me to calm down, when we heard a scream. It sounded like Kitosu, so we ran towards the source to see a dead body of somebody we knew.

It was Maris. Maris's body had been speared in multiple places, and her blood was splattered all over the floor. Her body was speared to the wall by her head. Luke's face went pale and I started to sob. "Who would do such an absurd thing such as using a spear? Knives are definitely the way to go." Kitosu murmured before being shushed by Kouper. Luke glared daggers at Kitosu while Kouper was huddled down. Kitosu kneeled down next to him and started to whisper to him. I fell to my knees. My body shook with sobs and coughing.

"Our first murder has occurred! Maris Ishikuna is the victim, in the forty-second hallway!! Better find out who the killer is before you all die!"

Luke and I glanced at each other before starting to head towards our seperate rooms.