Chapter 2

I woke up in Tony's 'Observation room and noticed that I had an IV was taking some blood from my right arm. As I regained feeling back in my body, I noticed that there was pressure on my left hand. Looking over to it, I realised Loki was holding and starting at it. I went to say his name when my voice died out, and I started coughing. He looked up and whispered my name in what sounded like relief. I smiled once the coughing subsided.
"Hi, Lo-" I was interrupted when the door opened. Tony, Nat, and Steve walked in. Loki stood up and let go of my hand before anyone could notice. They were talking amongst themselves until Loki cleared his throat.
"Hello." I said when they all looked at me.
"Should we tell her?" Tony whispered a little too loud. Natasha looked over at me and caught my eye. She sighed.
"Might as well. She heard you, Tony." Nat knew how much I hated not knowing things. They walked over to my bed. Loki moved out of the way and to the foot of the bed. Steve sat where Loki had just been and grasped my hand in both of his. I watched Loki watch what Steve was doing. He then turned my direction to see my reaction and caught my stare. It seemed like forever had come and past before I blinked. He looked away before anyone could notice. Tony touched my shoulder to get my attention. My isn't everyone touchy today. I turned his direction.
"Erys. We checked your levels of radiation again. And, they're higher than anyone could survive. It's past the maximum 10 times." He took a breath and Steve squeezed my hand. Tony continued
"If you don't start showing signs of powers that the radiation can go to, it'll kill you." I saw Loki's eyes expand and mouth drop slightly from the corner of my eyes. I couldn't say anything. The shock rose inside my body, choking out any possible words I could say.
"I think we need to give her some space." Loki said calmly. Everyone nodded their heads. Steve stood up and leaned down to my face. He quickly pressed his lips on mine, not giving me anytime to pull away our reject him. I watched everyone leave the room. Loki was the last one, and even he was almost gone.
"Loki?" I called. He turned around. I saw his eyes were a little watery. He quickly wiped them and stood up straight. More like the god he was.
"Stay with me?" I asked; he came and sat down next to the bed again.
"Why did you ask me to kiss you if you were with Steve?" He asked not quite looking at me.
"I'm not with him." I reached for one of his hands and grabbed it.
"Because I'm in love someone else." I finished. Loki looked me in the eyes.
"Yes. I'm in love with you." I kissed his hand. Loki gave a small sigh of relief.
"How long have I been out?" I asked before I could let my brain register that I actually did that.
"A day." I opened and closed my mouth, feeling like a fish. He leaned forward in his chair, getting really close to my face. I could feel my cheeks starting to blush.
"By the way, I love you too." My face had to have been a tomato red at that point. He crashed our lips together. It was deep and passionate. My hands found their way to his raven black hair, and I tangled my fingers up in it. His right hand placed itself into my lower back; his left lightly dragging on my leg up to my shoulder. He kept kissing me; I was willing it, no, desiring it not to end. We had to pull our heads back a little in order to breath. Both of us breathing heavily into each other's mouth. We were that close. I didn't let go of Loki's hair. Instead, I ran my fingers through it, feeling how soft it was. I shifted closer to him, sitting on the edge of the bed, when I noticed that our breathing had become more regular. I pulled him into another kiss. When our lips came together again, it was softer and less desperate than the first one. Loki moved forward and pressed us together, placing his left hand in my back with The right.The sudden movement made me groan out his name.
"Hmm?" He asked, clearly delighting in these few moments.
"Loki..." The word dying out in his lips. He chuckled softly into the kiss, smiling. His right hand moved downward towards my ass. He gave it a slight squeeze, earning another groan from me. My mouth opened slightly, and Loki bit my bottom lip. I bit his in return. He then started kissing my jaw. My hands snaked down to his chest and pushed him backwards.
"Loki, no." I whispered softly .
"I'm sorry." He smiled at me, mischief filling his gaze. Of course he does. He rubbed his nose on mine. I started giggling that soon turned to hysterical laughter. Forcing him to release me.
"What?" He chuckled quietly.
"I think you've been watching Nat. Geo. Wild with me too much. " I kept laughing. He laughed with me. His sweet, melodious laugh. One that not everyone gets to hear. My laugh suddenly turned silent, cramping up my stomach.

While we were laughing, my body temperature started to shoot up. It kept climbing higher and made me stop laughing. I kept getting hotter and hotter. I felt fear crawling underneath all of the heat. Loki stoped laughing, and we looked at each other. The hottest part of me was my hands: they felt like they were holding a pan, bare handed, that was just in a 900 degree oven. I looked down at them, only to see they were reddish orange.
"Loki?!" Fear violently shook my voice. I saw hints of yellow start shooting above them. The tiny sparks grew bigger and bigger. Turning orange on the outside then to red. The sparks became a flame floating above my palm. Tiny sparks jumped from my fingers up to join the flame ball. I turned my hand over, the flame stayed on top. Hovering just above the back of my hand. My right hand repeated the same thing my left had just done. Two fireballs cracked and flickered. It was amazingly fearful. I moved my hands in a tossing motion up, and the fire flung my hands as if they were tennis balls. I caught them again.
"How do I turn this off?" I said out loud. I felt a tear fall down my face. I was more scared than I could have ever imagined.

The fire died down when blue fingers touched my hands. The flames disappeared and my skin became normal after a few seconds of cold touch. The fingers quickly changed back to skin color. The shock and pain subsided, followed quickly by a fresh wave of fear. My body trembling, I flung myself onto Loki.
"Hold me." I cried. I was shaking so bad I couldn't feel anything.
"I am. " Loki responded.
"I can't feel you."
"I am, Erys. I am." I continued crying.
"Please... I can't feel you." His response this time was his lips connecting with mine. My body was trembling, but not as bad. I could now feel his arms in my back, squeezing me to him, it was a wonder I could still breath.

Loki didn't stop kissing me until I stopped shaking. He looked at me and wiped my face from tears. I placed my head into his shoulder, breathing into his hair.
"Thank you." I said squeezing him lightly. Heat started to crawl through me again.
"Get Tony." I told Loki, pulling back. I kept getting hotter, and I moved back towards the bed, sitting on it.
"Get Tony!" I yelled, fear shooting through me again. Loki disappeared using teleportation. I kept getting hotter. It felt like my whole body was in the 900 degree oven.

Loki and Tony returned. The moment they got to my side, my whole body exploded into fire. Flames jumped from me and disappeared in the air. It was mesmerising.
"OH SHIT!" Tony yelled. A shiver ran up my arm and I looked over to where it started and saw Loki holding my hand. He was fully in his natural state. The Frost Giant I fell in love with. The flames on my body started dying down.

It took less than a minute to become my normal, or what seemed like normal, self again. Tony took my blood pressure and tested my radiation levels again.
"They've gone down." He breathed out a sigh of relief. He left the room, seeing he's not needed anymore. Loki swiftly turned back to his green eyed Asgardian self.