Chapter 3

I'm bored so here's a new chapter xox

{Maskys pov}

After walking in the forest for a while I and hoodie see a small boy in his teen years he was pined up against a tree by a boy and two outers behind him I was so confused what did these three boys want from that boy, I thought to myself.

{Tobys pov}

"What d-o you was-ant" I said while look at Luka who now pined me up against a tree he laugh and mimicked, Me "Wha-t  do you w-ant" he said in a stupid voice, Sammy and Nick soon joined in "ill tell you what I'm going to do(laugh) no ill just show you" he said dropping me, he then started to kick me in the side of my ribs and the occasional stomp to the stomach, his little gang he joined in, exception a cry or a scream from pain but like I said I can't feel pain physically, Luka stopped and looked super angry and started yelling "FU*+KING CRY, SCREAM BEG FOR US TO STOP WHAT THE FU*^K IS WRONG WITH YOU ANYWAY" he yelled so loud that Sammy and Nick were covering their ears in pain.

{Maskys pov}

"wow" why isn't that kid crying or something it looked really sore I thought and then Brian/hoodie grabbed my arm and said, "is that the kid was looking for?" "omg it is dammit" I replied and as soon as the boy tried to get up the two boys pushed him to the ground letting what I think is the leader kick the boy in the face "Ugly Freak with your stupid mask over your mouth what you hiding under there anyway" said the leader (Luka)  "Get aw-ay" said the boy on the floor "why would I do that" said the leader (luka) while laughing

"3"

"2"

"1"
There was silence and then boy(luka) grabbed the mask but before he could see what was under........BANK....... brain/hoodie shot his hand gun making the boys run away the boy who was on the floor sat up and looked around him he looked confused.

{Tobys pov}

BANK....... There was a gun shot luka, Sammy and Nick ran I sat up and saw two men who looked a little older than me walk out from the trees I thanked them for helping me but the two men looked at me I didn't really know why but I asked them "why a-re yo-u were-ing mas-ks?" I asked I didn't get an answer on a "are you Toby Rogers?" the guy asked with the  black ski mask and a reddish frown on it and eyes, "um-m ye-s wh-y" I replyed suddenly the guy with the white mask walked up to me and said "Toby we need you to come with us! and why we're thay beating you up?"

"wa-it wh-y" I asked

I wonder what Toby will say.... Oh wait I know :) see you in the next chapter xox
Bai~