~Chill Jah~

Ski pov

I woke up and looked down to see Jahseh  sleeping with his head on my arm, kid trunks was laying all the way out in the back seat with wifisfuneral and craig was in the front with his head between the door and the seat....like nigga how the fuc- okay.

"Alright yall we here" The driver said, Kid trunks woke up and I smacked x forehead, he opened his eyes and gave me that look he be giving people when he about to beat they ass.

I laughed

"Get up nigga" I laughed. He sat up and wiped his eyes.

"Dontfuckingplaywithmenigga" he slurred fixing his hat. 

"Shutcho ass up you acting like somebody beat your ass in yo sleep" I laughed as we walked into the house. Next thing I knew something hit me. I looked down and saw It was a pillow and X was starring at me while everybody sat on the couch.

"You tryna go?" he yelled getting up. I laughed and he ran over to me and climbed on me and started messing with me.

"Ayyyye yo movvve" I laughed grabbing his arms. He bit down into my neck.

"AHH NIGGA"

"yall niggas gay" rob laughed getting up and walking into the kitchen. I'm too tired for this shit. How he be waking up with so much energy?

"Jah movvvve" I said, i was serious but I couldn't stop laughing. He so fucking childish.

"Make me" He put on a fake smirk. I picked him up and put him on the couch and went back to sit in the chair.

Rob came back in with a water.

"Aye yall know its some waters in there" he said.

"Of course yo crusty ass find some waters" Kid trunks laughed....damn. Craig started laughing and so did X who was laying on his back.

"Nigga what!" he yelled throwing it at his head. He threw it back and they started fighting.

"We should all get out and do something tomorrow" I said on my phone.

"If I get any blacker than this you not gone be able to see my tattoos" Jah  replied.

"while you over here talking shit about darkskins lets not forget how hard you was riding ski" Rob said...dont worry his ass was joking..

"i-i-i-i-" X fake stuttered and I looked up at him.

"nigga I wish you would" I mumbled looking dead at him.

"LOOK GUYS IT WAS A ONE TIME THING" he said making a little voice. They all gasped

"X shut up damn" I said leaning back playing with my durag.

"Yall heard It here X came out the closetttt" Kid trunks laughed going up to the camera. X froze when he saw it.

"o shit vro you was recording" he asked laughing twisting his blue dreads.

"yea reasons why yo ass need to shut the fuck up" I mumbled but he heard me. He shot me a look and came over to me.

" I was just playing why you acting like that " he came over to me and said in a slight whisper. 

"did I a make you mad or so-"

"Noooooo vro" I said in a annoyed tone. He looked at me for a good 3 second before getting up and walking upstairs.

"aye where you going X" rob asked

"nothing just to shower" he mumbled walking upstairs.