~Please Ski~

Ski pov

I saw X walk back downstairs with some yellow shorts on and his blue dreads In a ponytail with his stitch bear. He didnt say anything he just sat on the couch and pulled out his phone.

 He didnt say anything he just sat on the couch and pulled out his phone

Like that^

" Aye jah you good" Craig asked bringing down some covers.

"yea" he said...he sound ok.

Jah pov

Craige and wifi decided to sleep upstairs. I grabbed my cover and climbed on ski lap pulling the cover over us. 

"yo you bugginnnn" He laughed trying to move me but I wrapped my arms around him. He ran his hand down down his face. I shrugged and pulled out my phone.

"Jahseh get uup" he said.

"no go the fuck to sleep" I mumbled. He sighed and pushed me causing me to almost fall off  of the chair. I still didn't care, I just scooted up.

"what the fuck is wrong with you vro" he said, I looked up at him. He been acting like this since he met his little bitch.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MEEEE?" I screamed followed by a laugh. He covered his face.

"oh my god" he mumbled. I snatched his hands from his face "stupid nigga"I mumbled wrapping them around me. He finna fucking love me. I rested m head against his chest.

"you cant run" I mumbled...Im not gone front a nigga was about to cry...I felt unwanted as usual

Ski pov

I dont know if X been seeing the rumors but they been peeping little shit and turning it into something big. Complex just posted on what happened a few days ago on tour... something I dont even wanna talk about.

I gave up and fell asleep.

--

We was all walking to the supreme store and Wifi and trunks kept arguing because trunks knocked over his ice cream and craig was trying to spit game to this girl who was clearly not interested.

"so umm.....You kno-" craig started

"mm nooo" she smiled (yall know that maid from family guy)

"ski" I heard X call, he walked up to me but I ignored him and pulled my Bape hood over my dreads.

".........ski" he called again but it was softer. It hurt knowing he was  hurt but I cant be seen like that.

" okay.........I see" I heard him mumble to himself. I look over at him and he was looking at the building as we walked, he had on a choker...they actually looked good as fuck on him. I sighed as we walked into  the supreme store letting the cold air consume us.

Jah pov

I didnt feel like buying anything, what was the point of being out if ski wasn't going  to even acknowledge me.

I made sure to keep my distance the entire time. He aint nothing but a fuck nigga anyway.