Studio

My heart cant take this damage..

                                                                    ...And the way I feel cant stand It

                                                      " This nigga just gay period"

" X bro You nt okay I can see It in your face and I know Its not just the xans" He said....really nigga.

"...I dont Know ski been acting different" I shrugged. He nodded "I know" he said

"bad part Is his bitch suppose to be coming tonight" He groaned. I rolled my eyes, he laughed.

"what"

"you like ski" He smirked. My heart dropped to my feet. "no I dont that ga-"

"yes you do..Its okay I like Rob" he shrugged. He was so straight up.

--------------

Studio

"My heart cant take this damage, and the way I feel cant stand it hmmmmmmm baby I dont under stand It" I sung looking at ski.

He got up and the dude cut the beat. "aye yo man whats wrong where you going" he asked. Craige shot me a uh oh look and rob was still fucked up.

Trunks was somewhere else.

He got up and shook his head'  "this nigga gay as fuck I dont care" he chuckled leaving out. I threw my headphones off walking out not to long after him.

"Ja-" I slammed the door speed walking to the end of the hall to the exit about to leave when I heard someone running after me. I kept walking when someone grabbed my arm.

"j-jah -tries to catch breathe- j-just chill okay" he breathed out.

"SKI WAS MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND AND HE CLEARLY MISS JUDGED ME AND WANTS NOTHING TO FUCKING DO WITH ME" I yelled. I felt like crying so I got In my car before I let him see me cry.

----

Ski Pov

" babe" My girlfriend zoe called.

"yea" I answered 

"who's that on your screensaver " she asked looking at the picture of me holding x, he was smiling so hard.

"me and my bestfriend" I said. She nodded

"why dont you ever hug me like that" she asked, she so fucking Insecure.

cause your just here to fuck. I love Jah...no homo

I shrugged.

she climbed ontop of me.

"wanna fuck" she asked, I lowkey cringed. Why she gotta say It like that. I then heard the house door open and slam shut. 

I pushed her off and hot up to go check. I saw Jah at the island holding his head down, I heard his breathing.

I sighed....I gotta cut It out with the act. One thing I cant stand Is to see him cry...Or hurt period.