Chapter III:The First Blood Drop

Zarec has been walking for hours looking for the hideout,but before he gave up ,he heard a click.Puzzled,he backed up,and the ground around him shook.The ground opened,exposing a long staircase. "Great,I fight a creature that tried to kill me and now I have to walk down a bunch of stairs to Yvaec knows where." Zarec said.But he had to go down there,and down he went. Down and down and down and down.Iy doesn't end,and Zarec's already tired.He should've camped outside,but he had to continue.Once he looked back it looked as if the entrance was staying as far away as possible.Zarec sighed,and as he looked forward,he fell flat on his face on a stone floor.Mumbling to himself,he got up,and his eyes widened in amazement.There was stone statues of many types of heroes before his great uncle.He was lost of words,finding about maybe 33 heroes or more.Were some of these his ancestors?He really didn't care,tears formed in his eyes,sliding down his face,and fell as he saw a statue of his great uncle. "Great uncle Sajekq....." Zarec couldn't say anything else.He looked at a weird large symbol between the statues of his ancestors,walked up to it,and saw three goblets on pedestals.The 1st little symbol on top of the first goblet is a dynamite,the second a sword,and the third a bow.Guess these must be for the blood.Zarec held a finger over the first goblet,unsheathed his dagger,and slit his middle finger tip across to let a drop of blood fall in.Then the symbol glowed brightly,the pedestal sinks into the floor with the goblet.Guess that was right..one down,two to go.