convo 7

an hour of studying later, i got annoyed of this kid

an hour of studying later, i got annoyed of this kid. first of all, he waSNT eVEN rEAdIng. he was very much abruptly playing candy crush with his volume up.

and i EVENTUALLY GOT TIRED OF HEARING "tASTY!" over and over again from the voice in the game.

i aggressively stood up from my seat that nearly fell backwards and slammed the book closed, loud and clear for him to hear.

"eXCUSE ME BUT WERE IN A LIBRARY, AND YOU NEED TO LOWeR THAT CRAP DOWN" i whisper shouted

he looked up with puppy eyes, probably confused because he's an idiot and thinks i'm not talking to him.

"me?" he points at himself

"no no no, the person behind you, dear" i sarcastically smiled

he turned his back around as he finally realizes that there was just a wall behind him.

"there's no one there, lady," he furrows his eyebrows, "it's just me here."

i roll my eyes, "EXACTLY NOW LOWER DOWN THE VOLUME ON YOUR FLIPPING CANDY CRUSH GAME"

he just stares at me as i sat myself back down. i notice a smirk in the corner of my eyes as he continued to play with the volume up even more.

"you know you can just gladly move away," he noted as if he was some smart ass.

i gave up on his ignorant personality as i picked up my pen and threw at him. directly hitting his nose.

i evilly laugh as he flinches and drops his phone on the table.

"that wasn't very nice, i was about to pass level 128" he whines as he stood up glaring at me.

"who cares" i sigh picking up my book, walking away.

"take your pen back, you rat lady," he said as i felt the pointy tip of my pen hit the back of my head.

WHAT THE HELL doES HE thINK HES GETTING HIMSELF INTO?

i clenched my fist and turned back to face him as the moment suddenly turns into some naruto shippuden battle.

"wHO DO YOUU THINK YOU ARE?" i stomp towards him as he backs away, soon getting cornered at the wall behind him.

he laughs.

"you're not going to do anything to my handsome face," he smirks

i cringe. nasty. NO.

i flicked his forehead roughly and turned back to walk away.

"don't you EVER throw something at me or else i will ACTUALLY kill you." i fiercely concluded as i made my way to the exit.

buzz buzz

woozizizi
some girl just threatened to kill
me lmao. how funny.

my eyes widened at his text
THAT ANNOYING, CLUMSY CHILD IS THIS GUY? THIS DAY IS WACK.

hapidaeshi
oh really? how funny.

hapidaeshi
what did she look like?

woozizizi
ehhh. she's alright

WHAT THE HAIL?