convo 11

another exclusive woozi pov !!

  "large extra black coffee for jeon wonwoo?" the barista called

"hyung? what is he doing here?" i ask to myself as i look over at him grabbing his coffee from the counter.

"psssttt," i called, "hyuuunnnhgggggg!!" i whisper shouted as he notices me.

"jihoon?" he furrows his eyebrows, "i didn't see you there!" he smiles, walking over to the seat across from me.

"well, you read too much and you're blind so-" i joked

"or it could be the fact that i'm a whole seven inches taller than you so it's very hard to find a little wooz wooz like you," he sassed as he took a sip from his b-black coffee??

"a caramal macchiato for lee jihoon!" the barista called again as a i sat up to pick it up, only to see that gUrl glaring at me. i rolled my eyes as gestured wonwoo to come walk me out.

"you know that cashier girl is kinda cute," he smirked, looking back before i opened the door to leave.

"pfftt not even, she threw a pencil at me yesterday in the library," i scoffed.

"wahuuuttt?? what did you do wrong, idiot?" he laughed, pushing up his glasses.

"i was JUST playing candy crush," i shrugged, sipping my drink.

"dO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING THAT GAME IS WHENEVER IT SAYS 'tASTY'?" his eyebrows knit together as he gives me dirty look.

"not even!" i argued, shoving him since he was taking hER side. eewww

"AT A LIBRARY TOO?? C'MON THATS ANNOYING, gO APOLOGIZE TO dAESHi," he points back at the building, stopping his tracks.

daeshi? as in hapidaeshi?

WAIT A SEC.. COULD THAT BE HER?

this chapter genuinely suckd but i'm feeding you guys so you're very welcome, i love you all 💖

and don't forget to vote please!!