yoonmin forever (R +18)

warning, this series will contain mature continent:

sexual, drug, abuse, suicide/other depression things, foul language, and others. hate comments wont be tolerated. thank you.

I also made this for my sister, love ya. ;) feel free to give request, this goes for anyone! I will do any request but it HAS TO BE YOONMIN! 

Yoongi let out a sigh and let himself drop down on this recliner, today was way to stressful. First, his dance trainer was a asshat to him, making him do hard and tiring things, second, they gave him his wrong order at a restaurant, and third, he had a shit day from haters. Yoongi ran a hand through his dark locks, another sigh was let out from his lips.

"babe?" Jimin's sweet voice echoed from the hallway.

"yea?" Yoongi answered, tring not to sound stressed to his lover.

"how was it?" Jimin gave a flirty grin, and started to message Yoongi's sore shoulders.

"total, shit. but I'm feeling much better now that i'm here with you." Yoongi smirked, and leaned back on Jimin's magical hands; he was so talented on calming Yoongi down from stress...and in other departments

Jimin lightly chuckled and pulled away. Yoongi silently pouted, wanting to feel more of his lovers touch. "we are having jungkook over for movie night, and the rest of the gang is coming over tomarrow for an interview and photohot that the producers want here." Jimin hollared from the kitchen.

Yoongi huffed, the producers are always up their asses and him and Jimin never get their alone time. talk about total cockblock. it's been weeks since Yoongi got in Jimin's pants, always busy with photo shoots, rehersals, practicing, and dance lessons. it's driven Yoongi off the edge of sexual frustration. tonight he was going to get what he wanted from his lover, the producers can wait a fucking minute.

"hey Jimin," Yoongi called to his boyfriend.

Yoongi leaned against the door frame, starring at that wonderful, round ass that god has provided him. Jimin looked over his shoulder and gave a sweet smile, "yes?"

"I love you,"

Jimin cocked an eyebrow from th sudden word of affection. why the sudden declare of PDA? Jimin didn't care, it was cute.  "I love you too-" Yoongi was right in front of him in a flash, and Jimin's lips were sealed. Yoongi moved his lips against Jimin's slowly, Jimin relaxed and cupped Yoongi's cheek. the kiss was electrifying, it made both the men hungry for passionate activity's. 

Yoongi pushed Jimin against the counter, and moved his lips more roughly, Jimin hummed into the kiss, his cheeks starting to scorch as he thought about how this was going to go. no matter how many times he has sex, Jimin still acts like a school girl that's new to a dick. Jimin was embarrassed by it sometimes but Yoongi found it absolutely adorable. Yoongi groped Jimin's succulent ass and lifted him by his thighs and rested him on the counter. 

Yoongi nibbled on Jimin's plump bottom lip, Jimin decided to arouse the both of them even more by rubbing Yoongi's bulge with his knee. Yoongi grunted and rolled his hip against Jimin's bottom lip. 

"if I didn't know any better, I think I have you wrapped around my finger." Jimin say cockily. 

Yoongi scoffed, "fuck no, all day, everyday, I dominate baby~"