your turn~ (R 18+)

"hey Jimin!" Yoongi called over Jimin. 

"yea?" he strides over to his lover. 

"are you a ring?" Yoongi smirks. 

Jimin cocks an eyebrow, "are you proposing to me?"

"cause I want you to be, so I can be the finger." 

"..."

"..."

"ha?"

"so I can insert myself into you." Yoongi slyly grins. 

a deep shade of red invades Jimin's cheeks, "oh, I see what you did their." Jimin stepped toward Yoongi and shoved him down playfully. 

"but let's do something different shall we?~" 

Yoongi layed his head back on his hands and watched as Jimin pulled out Yoongi's now hard cock. Jimin leaned down and slowly took him in his mouth. 

"f-fuck Jimin..." Yoongi ran his fingers through Jimin's hair. 

Jimin smirked to himself and hollowed out his cheeks, and sucked. 

Yoongi grinded against Jimin's face, wanting more pleasure. Jimin gladly gave him more, bobbing his head and moaned to give vibrations. waves of pleasure racked Yoongi's body, he arched his back and moaned.

Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hips and shoved them down, and gave Yoongi a hella lot of pleasure.

"J-Jimin, I'm gonna---"

the words were caught in his throat as he felt himself squirt out his liquids. his toes curled and he started to thrust his hips lightly to ride out his orgasm. 

Jimin pulled away and licked his lips. 

"we can take this further another time. I have work to do." Jimin smirked and left a panting, sweaty, horny Yoongi on the sofa. 

Yoongi only groaned in frustration in response. "I love you!" Jimin called from another room. 

"fuck you." Yoongi grunted. 

"gladly!" Jimin shot back, making Yoongi mumble 'damn it I love you too.'

---------------------------

request are always appreciated :))))