Three.

Jungkook focus

"Don't forget that the party is tonight so you better be ready to get drunk off your ass," Taehyung shoves Jungkooks shoulder playfully as they stood at Jungkooks locker, the younger was gathering his books for his next class.

Jungkook let out a painfully fake smile as he closed his locker and started making his way to Miss Mins class.

Drama

The only exciting thing that Jungkook could think of is seeing Jimin.

Which is strange.

"Oh hey kookie nice to see you," A girls voice filled Jungkooks ears as he tried to make his way to class.

Seeing it's his girlfriend Jungkook smiles and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

'How could Jimin not know we are dating?' Jungkook thinks as he takes note of their pda.

"You look really beautiful today," Jungkook looked Rosie up and down noting how beautiful her body was in her tight dress.

Jungkook truly did enjoy his girlfriend but he just didn't feel any genuine feelings. She was very gorgeous and sweet, but it just didn't feel real for the boy.

"Well maybe we could hang out after school..." she bit her lip and looked up at Jungkook seductively "...my parents are out of town so maybe we could try something different."

Jungkook internally rolls his eyes, at the same time thinking of an excuse.

He couldn't lie Rosé was attractive and sexy. But he can't do anything like that with a girl.

"Oh, I would love to but I have to practice some drills since practice starts Wednesday" Jungkook exclaimed with a small smile as he grabs the girls shoulder, looking at her while he was tilting his head to the side like a puppy, "but I'll see you at namjoons party tonight baby."

Jungkook looks down as he cringes.

"Yeah that's ok babe, I'll see you at the party I bought a new outfit for it which I think you'll really really like" Rose smirks moving the boys head up with her hand to make eye contact.

And with that both parties parted to get to their class right as the bell rang.

As Jungkook got into class he went to find his seat in the corner and saw written on the board 'get with your partner and work on your scene that I have chosen for you.'

Reading that, the boy looked over to his partner to see him looking back at him with wide eyes.

"Ok so I think we should try to get out of this Romeo and Juliet shit" Jimin grabbed a paper and gave it to Jungkook.

"What's this" Jungkook asked looking down at the packet flipping through it trying to make sense of it.

"Miss min decided to pick out our scene and you can only guess what scene she picked."

"The kis-"

"The kissing scene and you know I can't do that" Jimin said as he grabbed the paper back from Jungkook.

'Please don't mention that day please don't mention that day please don't mention that day' Jimin mentally prays.

Jungkook knew he had taken it too far. He knew he couldn't kiss Jimin, he had a girlfriend.

And Jimin is a boy. And it's Jimin... he could never kiss Jimin.

Again

"Yeah we need to get out of this" Jungkook said taking a seat next to the older. A little too close.