Eleven.

Jimin focus

Jimin finally got home after several hours of learning. The boy found himself not enjoying school as much as he used to, like literally just two weeks ago he would have called himself crazy for thinking these such things.

The exhausted boy was just glad to be home. His parents still weren't home, shocker. They were never home.

As his eyes began to get heavy his phone went off.

Jimin
Hello?

Jin
You down to tutor me today?

Jimin
Oh Jin.. sure. It's been a while

Jin
I know but I have this big English test tomorrow and need to brush up on my vocabulary

Jimin
That's fine, you can just come over whenever

Jin
K I'll be around in like 10

This made Jimin quite happy. He loved hanging out with Jin, even though he could be fussy sometimes.

He needed to fill Jin in all the chaotic shit that has been going on in his life, because he knows Jin will be able to help. And he doesn't need to worry about him running his mouth beucase they made a 'what is discussed during our tutoring sessions stays in our tutor sessions' oath back in sophomore year.

One time a session lasted 8 hours and only 30 minutes were spent studying.

Both of the boys love the concept because they can talk about the things they can't talk about with anybody else, even their close friends. This is because none of the answers are biased and they don't have to worry about being looked at differently.

After about 10 minutes the doorbell rang throughout the house, Jimin was met by Jin at the door. They greeted each other and headed up to Jimins room.

"Alright so let's study for a bit, because I can't fail this test, then I got some shit I need to get off my chest" Jin pulled out a binder from his book bag that was labeled 'English'.

So for the next 30 minutes they studied some English vocabulary.

"I'm tired of this" Jin gathered all his papers together and put them back in his binder, which he then put in his book bag.

"Alright So here is my problem, I have like a really big crush on your friend Hoseok, and I have no idea how to get him to like me" Jin didn't take any time getting right to the point.

"shit for real? Hoseok will be so excited, he mentioned once how he thought you were cute so I mean I think you'll be fine. Plus you're gorgeous as hell and could get any boy you want" Jimin reassures the older. He knew Jin would have no problem getting Hoseok to like him.

"What do you think I should do? Like is he more of a texter or meet in real life kind of person?"

"Oh a real life person for sure, just talk to him tomorrow at school and get his number. You're way better at getting guys than me" Jimin knew this without a doubt. Back when him and Taeyong were talking he hated how he literally only texted him and never talked to him in real life.

Jin was a huge texter, so much to the point where he would never talk to them in real life.

"Well how are you in the boy department? How are things with Jungkook since we've left off?" Jin decided to put the spotlight on the younger. He's known about Jungkook for awhile now.

"All my feelings for Jungkook have gone away. I realized he is just a jerk and will probably never change, and I'm probably going to have to sit back from the whole boyfriend scene for a bit"

After hearing that, Jin was confused. How could this boys ocean of feelings for Jungkook Suddenly vanish? Although Jin decided to not ask any questions.

Over the years Jin has talked to Jungkook here and there. They hung out a few times, but only due to having mutual friends.

Jungkook did mention a few things about Jimin to him a few times in the past but nothing crazy.

The boys continues venting for the next hour or so. Getting everything off their chests. It's been a hot minute since they've had a good 'Jin and Jungkook mess around'

"I better get going, I know you have basketball practice in like an hour so I better let you get ready" then the boy left.

Jimin would have forgotten about basketball practice if it wasn't for Jin.

The reason he calls him 'Jin' and not 'Seokjin' is because nobody calls him Seokjin. Literally everybody call him Jin.

After getting all of his basketball stuff in his bag, and putting on some active wear he began his walk to the school. The walk didn't take that long because before he knew it he had already arrived.

This time he did not see a crying Jungkook in the locker room, instead he saw about 11 guys changing their clothes.

"Ayo Jimin whats up?" An arm slide around Jimins shoulder. The arm belonging to a shirtless Namjoon

"Oh hey Namjoon, sorry I wasn't here Monday" The younger scratched his neck, feeling kinda awkward since Namjoon was shirtless.

"Oh don't worry about it, just work hard today at practice alright" and with that Namjoon left and went to a different side of the locker room.

Jimin was already changed so he put his bag in a small locker with his name on it and went out to the gym.

People were doing shooting drills with a partner, partners were already assigned.

One could only guess who Jimins partner was,

Trevor.

The American exchange student, she was a skinny, athletic, looking guy. He was very good looking Jimin noted.

But what Jimin did know was he spoke horrible Korean, which is odd because he goes to an all korean school, but he gets through it.

So Jimin waves and throws him the ball, as well as greets him, "hello Trevor. Me name is Jimin" Jimin says with many arm motions.

"Hi Jimin" Trevor responds and they began to get to work.

The two hours went by quickly, they mainly assigned positions to everybody. Jimin was a small forward and outfielder.

"Good Job today Jimin" Trevor said in really butchered Korean, Jimin simply bowed back.

everybody rushed into the locker room.

The though of taking his shirt off in front of other people made Jimin anxious, but he had to get over it and just did it.

"Can I see park Jimin before he leaves" The coach shouted from the gym. All eyes gravitated to Jimin.

Jimin awkwardly put on his shirt and packed up his bag, then he went to see the coach.

"Jimin I am very impressed with you, even though you are new I can tell that you put a lot of work into your craft. Please keep up the good work" coach pats Jimin on the back and exits the gymnasium, leaving a surprised Jimin.

He did not expect that, he expected to get beat for not showing up to the first practice.

He leaves the school and begins in his walk home.

'I really be doing THAT huh' Jimin smiles to himself as the cold breeze kisses his cheeks.

________
42 READS??? OH MY, I never expected to get any. Thank you so much to everybody reading. I hope I am writing everything easy for you to understand (if not please give me some tips to help that)

Anyways please enjoy reading on