3| Nerd Boy| Something

So I have this published as a one shot by it's self so yeah -

The whole team was sitting in the living room.

Lance was biting his lip, nad Hunk noticed. 

"Whats wrong buddy?" Hunk asked and the whole teams attention turned to him.                           
"I was just thinking about something."                           

"Bout what?" Allura tilted her head.           

 'Nerd boy." Lance ran his hand through his hair.

Hunk and pige nodded in remberence. 

 Keith frowned.

" nerd boy was this nerdy kid with glasses, always sat alone at lunch reading a book. The three of us sat his table for a week. it was the first week, after that week he left the garrison." Lance sighes.                                                                     
    Keith frowned even more "No he didn't." 

"What do you mean? Of course he did! You dont even know him." Lance snapped unaware of what the boy knew.                                                                                                                                                          "Yea i do know him. I know him very well." Keith rolled his eyes and walked back to his room his shoulder hitting lance.                                                                                                                                                                    Meanwhile Keith was having a flashback. 

                             Keith was sitting at his table on the second day of school. His contacts haven't come in the mail yet so he was still wearing his black glasses.

Keith was wearing Professional clothes because why not?

Keith was enjoying his Warriors book when three people ploped down infrout of him.

One was a short Girl (Obviously trying to comeoff as a boy, Dont ask he knew theese things) wearing a lot of green.

The Second person was Larger much darker in skin tone wearing a headband.

The Middle one was the prittiest. He had carmel hair, Blue eyes like Cas, and a Cuban skintone.

"Hi." He muttured. he was Terrible with socializing, Hell he's antisocial.

They all smiled and waved at him.

They talked and talked untuil the lunch bell went off.

This happened every day for first couple of days. Keith concidered them friends.

his only friend was his sibling Shiro.

One day Keith forgot to bring a lunch from home.

He went up in to the lunchline.  He said a meek hi to The three.

Two of them ignored him but lance snapped at him to shut up.

Keith fell back into the line giving them space from him.

That day keith ate lunch in the bathroom.

After lunch he snuck out of the garrison and changed.

He got new clothes, got a haircut and replaced his glasses with contacts.

He decied to not make any other  friends unless they try really hard.

He decied he would act they way he acted around his siblings to act around every body.

Loud, stubborn, and salty. he ate at a diffrent lunch table from then.

He asked his sister Vanessa to help him not be unknown.

She helped alot with that. then she graduated. then somehow people would call Kieth and Lance rivals.

That day still stabbed at his heart. He devloped a crush on the boy.

He heard his door open.

"Come on keith. truth or dare time." Shiro said.         

Keith followed Shiro to the living room.

Shiro immeadtly turned to keith "Truth or dare?"

Keith thought about it "Dare."                                     

  "Go take out your contacts and put on your glasses."       

  Keith was pissed

"You wear contacts!?" everyone else exclaimed.

keith grumbled but did the dare.

When keith came back Hunk,Pidge and lance exclaimed again "Your Nerd Boy!"

Keith annoyed left back to his room. BUt he didn't make it.

Lance caught up to him and pinned him aginst the wall.

nobody coould see them.

"That day- After what i did, why didn't you stop when i was calling you?" Lance asked.

Kieth's heart was pounding. "I didn't hear you."

Lance sighed. 

"I didn't realize it was you, i thought it was Jason. Im sorry." 

Keith's heart melted. "I accept your apology."

  Lace sighed and let him off the wall.

"One more thing, I-i Like you like alot, um more then friends way." Lance stuttered and looked down.

Keith smiled "I like you too."