Chapter 2

Minseo's PV

The fan meets are always super fun we get to meet so many amazing fans! After the fan meet we were all super exhausted and hungry. We decided to go back to the dorms and order some food. We happily ate and went to bed. Tomorrow Manger Unnie, Minjoo Unnie and I are going to the school to make sure the school is aware of the situation and to get my schedule, books and have a small tour of the school.

I changed into some pajamas and went to bed.

*Time skip to morning*

I woke up to my alarm. I shut it off and groaned. I went over to Minjoo Unnie's room to wake her up. I sat on top her. "Wake up! Wake up! Unnie! Unnie! Come on wake up! Rise and shine! Come we are gonna be late and manger unnie is not gonna be happy about that!"

She groaned and got up. "Yay! Good morning Unnie!" "Yeah yeah I'm up good morning Minnie" (Minjoo) The members call me Minnie because of my name and because I'm the shortest out of all of us. We got dressed. I was wearing this:

It was a cold morning so I put this on

It was a cold morning so I put this on. Minjoo unnie and I ate some breakfast and headed out to the entrance of the dorms where Manager unnie would be picking us up. We saw the car approaching the house. We got in the car. "Good morning Manager unnie!" (Minjoo and I) "Good morning girls! Minnie are you excited?!" (Manager) "I'm very nervous..." "Nah don't be you'll be fine. Here just put on your glasses" (Minjoo) "Thanks Unnie"

We arrived at the school. Thank god it was empty because manger Unnie and Minjoo Unnie weren't doing anything to hide their identity. I was wearing glasses and a hat. We entered the office. "Ah Hello you must be Min Minseo right? I'm your principal! It's a pleasure meeting you I hope you enjoy our school! I will send a student from the student counsel to guide you around the school. The students don't know anything about you. I promise your secret is safe with me. Also so you won't be recognized your last name according to the school is Park." (Principal) "Thank you Unnie" I walked outside searching for the student.

"Ah Hello you must be Park Minseo. Welcome to our school my name is Park Jimin" (Jimin) "Hello. Thank you" he gave me a tour of the school and we talked quite a lot he was a fun and nice person. "Yeah If you want you can hang out with me and my friends tomorrow?" (Jimin) "I'd love that thank you!" "Meet me here at the lunch break alright?" (Jimin) I nodded. We went back to the office. He had to go. We waved goodbye.

I entered the office. "Just in time we were about to leave. Here is your schedule and your books" (Manger) "Thanks for everything principal Unnie" She smiled and kept in working. We got in the car. "Guess what unnnies?! I made a friend and he invited me to meet his friends tomorrow!" "Ahh I'm so proud of you Minnie!" (Minjoo) said as she hugged me. I giggled. We went back to the dorms and I set my things for tomorrow.

We ate dinner all together and went to bed.

*Time skip to Monday morning*

I heard my alarm and I ran like crazy I was actually kind of excited and nervous. I got dressed and put on my glasses so I wouldn't be recognized. I said goodbye to my Unnies and went to school. It was near the dorms so I just walked. I arrived and I went to my locker I placed some books and started looking my classroom. I found it and went inside.

The teacher spotted me. "Oh you must be the transfer student I'm your teacher Mrs. Jung." (Mrs. Jung) "Students please pay attention we have a new transfer student! Please introduce yourself!" (Mrs. Jung) "Hello my name is Mi- Park Minseo. Please take care of me!" I said as I bowed. "Okay miss Park please sit behind Mister Hoseok. Mister Hoseok please raise your hand!" (Mrs. Jung) a student raised his hand while smiling at you.

I know him from somewhere... omg that's J-Hope from BTS! Don't tell me they study here!! Please don't recognize me!!! I was super nervous. I sat behind him. "Hi it's nice to meet you I'm Jung Hoseok But you can call me J-Hope or Hobi! " (Hobi) "H-Hello it's nice to meet you as well" I have to make sure it him. "Are you by any chance THE J-Hope from BTS...?" I asked shyly. "Yeah I am. Are you and ARMY?" (Hobi)

"Kinda I'm new to the fandom" I lied I can't tell him who I am. "Oh well it's nice to meet a fan." (Hobi) he smiled. Then class started.

*Time skip to lunch cause I'm way too lazy to write that*

I waited for Jimin at the spot we agreed but it's already been 15 minutes and no sign of him. I was about to leave. "Wait! Minseo I'm sorry my friends didn't let me come but I made it I'm here!" (Jimin) he said out of breath. I laughed. "It's alright"

For some reason Jimin seems familiar as well. We went to the cafeteria. He lead me to a table with 6 other guys. They all look familiar. Omg this is BTS! Ohhhhh nooo! They might recognize me! I sat down nervously in between Jimin and Hobi. "Hey Minseo Long time no see!" (Hobi) "Yeah it's been ages Hobi" I played along sarcastically. "Who is she?" (Yoongi) "She is new her name is Park Minseo she is in my class!" (Hobi) "I gave her the tour yesterday" (Jimin) "Well it's nice to meet you Minseo. I'm Namjoon" (Namjoom) "Yeah I know you all from BTS I recently joined the fandom.

"Oh nice to meet you!" (Taehyung) "Nice to meet you too" I could feel cold glares. I looked at the whole cafeteria staring at me with hate in their eyes. "Hobi why is everyone looking at me like that?" "Because you are a cute girl who hit the attention of 7 hot guys!" (Jimin) "He is right! We don't really talk to anyone who isn't each other" (Jin)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed~! I love you all!