Chapter 14

A/N: I'm super sorry for the messed up updating schedule. Honestly everything has been a mess. I'm not gonna go into detail because I'll be here for 20 years but I've finally been able to stabilize some things so I can continue to update normally even though this story is coming to an end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minseo's PV

I had to stay in the hospital for a while because they had to make sure the baby was okay. They did some test and they told me that the baby was just fine. Jungkook and I were very relieved. I still have no idea what we would do because we can't be idols AND parents. Being idols is our dream and I can't make Jungkook abandon that.

I'm fine with it if it's for the sake of my child but I can't let Jungkook abandon his passion. "Jungkook what are we gonna do? I'm fine with not being an idol anymore but-" I was cut off by all of BTS and ShootingStar bursting in the room. "Oh my god! Minseo are you okay?!" (All) I laugh. "I'm fine. But we have some news!"

They were all confused. "Kookie do you want the honors?" He nods. "You are all gonna be aunts and uncles to our beautiful child!" (Jungkook) They all immediately started crying. "What have you done to me?!" (Yoongi) he said as he cried. "I've made you soft and you love it!"  He stayed silent. We all laughed. "Awww Minseo I'm so proud of you!" (Minjoo) "Thank you unnie" They all hug me. Then a nurse came and told me I could leave.

"I'm worried how Manager unnie will react...?" "It will be okay whatever happens we will all be by your side" (Jungkook) they all nod. I smile. They help me with stuff and we walk out to the cars. We were in separate cars. We all went to the BigHit building to deliver the news. I was very nervous. I want to be an idol but my baby comes first. When we arrived we all went in to our managers office together. "Hey guys! Why are you all here?" (Jungkook's manager)

"Um we have to tell you both something..." "What did you break?" (Manager unnie) "We didn't break anything" (Jungkook) he whined. They laughed. "What is it?" (Manager unnie) "Well you see um-" I was cut off by Jungkook. "Minseo is pregnant and I'm te father" (Jungkook) Oh god... "OH MY GOD CONGRATULATIONS! WE ARE GONNA HAVE A BABY RUNNING AROUND! THIS IS SO EXCITING! I'll take care of it while your on stage! I love kids!" (Manager unnie)

None of us expected her to react like that and we all laughed. "And don't pay attention to what the haters say this baby is the product of two golden makneas. It's gonna be good at everything." (Jungkook's Manager) we all laugh. I'm so glad they aren't mad. "We will announce it after the first trimester because you could lose the baby easily" (Manager unnie) I nod.

*3 months later*

Today in the concert we will be announcing the pregnancy. I already had a small bump that was noticeable with tight clothes. Some people were already suspicious. When we finished the concert I stepped on stage alone. All the fans were very confused. "I've heard there are some rumors of me being pregnant?" All the fans started screaming.

"Okay I'll take that as a yes. What if I were to say I'm just getting fat?" All the fans booed. "Hahaha okay okay fine it's true I'm pregnant! And obviously the father is Jungkook! I'm in the second trimester! We couldn't tell you before because there was the possibility of losing the baby and I didn't want to excite you and then lose it"

All the fans went crazy and stared clapping and screaming. "We love you MinMin!" (Fans) "Love you too!" I say as I walk off the stage. My unnies hug me and we were all so happy.

*6 months later*

I was due today. We decided to keep the gender a surprise until the baby was born. I was at the hospital. My contractions had already started. I was in the room with my unnies because BTS was too scared to come inside.

I wasn't mad or anything I wasn't excited for the process either but if I get to see my baby I'll do whatever it takes. After a few pushes the baby came out it was a beautiful girl. All the boys came in when they heard cries. Jungkook ran up to me and kissed me. "I'm so proud of you babe" (Jungkook) "Jungkook meet our baby girl" I say handing him our daughter. We were all crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: please leave name suggestions because I have no idea what to name this baby...