Chapter 12

Jungkook's PV

I will admit I was nervous about meeting noonas. But I have to seem normal and relaxed. We walk inside and they already wanna kill me. I smile nervously. Minseo grabs my hand and we all sit on the couch. "Um unnies you know how I said that were a fake couple for publicity right...?" (Minseo)

"Don't tell me you became a real couple?!" (Seomin) "Seomin! Be respectful! Is that's what they decided well then that's what's gonna happen!" (Minjoo) "Sorry Unnie" (Seomin) "Look we don't like you BUT if you make our Minnie happy that's all we care about" (Jihee) "But if you hurt her in ANY way we will not hesitate to kill you! Understood?" (Minjoo) "Yes Noonas!" They all nod. Minseo smiles and hugs me. I hug her back and I head back to the dorms.

Minseo's PV

I'm so glad unnies didn't get mad. After Jungkook left they did say anything about him we just sat and watched movies. I'm so happy! Everything is perfect!

*Time skip to 3 years later*

Jungkook and I are still dating and ShootingStar and BTS haven't disbanded. We were all in different colleges now. This week were our graduations. Mine was first, then Jungkook's, Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok. That was the order we were graduating in. Today is mine I obviously invited them all. I got dressed I was wearing this:

 I got dressed I was wearing this:

Under the graduation robe. (A/N: idk if you know what I mean. But I'm referring to the robe thingy) When they called me up to get my diploma. I got it and I was gonna walk away when my professor stopped me. "There is one more surprise for you Miss Min" (Professor)

What surprise? I stand up on the stage waiting for my 'surprise'. Then I spot Jungkook walking towards the stage. I start to get nervous. What is he planning?! He stands up on stage and my professor let's him use the mic. "Hello I'm sorry for the interruption but this is a very important announcement. Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook I'm Min Minseo boyfriend we have been dating for 3 years. She is the light of my life. I love her so much. I would love to officially make her mine" (Jungkook)

I blush. He starts to walk over to me. He grabs my hand and walks me to the center of the stage. He smiled at me and got down on one knee. Oh my god!!! Ahhh! I was blushing like crazy and all the people were cheering. "Min Minseo you are the love of my life. Will you marry me?" (Jungkook) I nod my head violently and hug him.

He placed the ring on my finger and we kissed. After my graduation we wanted to spend time together and I found out Jungkook had gotten us a hotel. We packed our bags and we went to the hotel. When we got to our room and placed our bags. I still couldn't believe what was happening. I stared at the ring for a while. "Do I need more evidence that you belong to me now?" (Jungkook) he said walking towards me.

I blush and walk away until I hit the wall. He smirks. He then gets to where I am and starts kissing my neck. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. Things got heated from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry if you guys are here for smut. But I don't write smut sorry...