3

Before I could even think twice about showering, my phone began to ring. I slid it out of my pocket, and noticed that it was my dads number. 

I swiped to answer. "Hello." 

"Hey there kiddo. Where's the ma? She's not answering any of my calls." Dad said softly. 

"She's out grabbing dinner." pausing, debating on weather I should mention the flashlights and the candles, the real reason mom was out, but then decided against it. "she should be back in a bit, but I don't know why she isn't answering." I replied.

 Something  behind me made me jump. I turned fiercely, shining the flashlight to where I heard a silent screech. "Hello?"

"Still here, don't worry." Dad answered into the phone.

"No, not you, somethings here with me." I looked around the room, my eyes narrowed to the bedroom where I was almost pulled under the bed to my doom.

"Who Thomas, whos there." Dad asked sounding worried.

"We're not alone here dad. Its hella creepy. I want to leave but I want to stay for mom, you know? But that creature, woman, thing isn't scared of anything, she-she went right after me  when we arrived." I turned around, in circles, making sure I wasn't getting creeped up on, the phone pressed up to my ear. "Dad?" I lowered the phone, the screen read: Call Ended.

I tried calling back but it went straight to voicemail. Before I tried calling again, I saw the woman standing in the doorframe, my eyes locked on her again, unable to move. 

"Who are you." I gulped.

 I stared for a while longer, not knowing what was going to happen next.

Run. I should defiantly run.

Run out of the house on the count of three...one..two...

"Thomas, did you hear me?" My mother now stood in the doorframe, groceries in her hands.

"Mom? What, but I- " I stuttered. My palms were sweating, my head aching. 

"Help me with these? Put the phone and flashlight down, I need to carry them to the kitchen." She said.

I thought for a second before I spoke."Mom, the kitchens downstairs, you would've past it coming up here. Why come up here, than ask me to help carry them back downstairs and to the kitchen." Her eyes locked with mine. 

She inhaled before speaking. "Just help me. Put the flashlight down."

"No." I said, stepping back. 

We stood in silence for several seconds."Your smart." Mom spoke, but it wasn't her voice, it was the raspy voice, the one the woman had, when she first spoke to me.

She turned back to her original form and leaped. Almost falling backwards, I shone the flashlight on her, making her disappear. I couldn't breathe, I swear I was having a heart attack. I rubbed my eyes, making sure to still have the flashlight shining upwards .I felt like vomiting, something was after me and I still have the nerve to stay in the house. Id wait till mom came home, my mom and then ill tell her that we needed to leave, that we're not safe here. I backed up slowly to the bathroom, and opened the curtains, which made the room full of light. I placed the flashlight on the bathroom counter, wondering if it was a good idea to depart from it. I slid my shirt off and looked at my reflection in the mirror. In return, I saw a tall, slim figure boy, normal enough. However on my chest were scratches. 

"What the hell." I looked closer, trying to remember where I had possibly gotten them from. Until I relized what the scrathes were formed as. They were words. 

I told you to keep the lights out, the words read, now daddys going to pay.

__________________________

A/n 

well...  I rly hope this chapter was okay...Im rly sorry if its boring but itll get better...

Anywho! I wrote it in like 20 mintues so if the grammer sucks it was because i was too lazy lmao

Thanks for voting! and reading!! plz share and add to library for more!