Patton x Virgil (Virgil's side)

It was family night for all of us, me, Logan, Roman, Patton, Remy, Deceit, and Thomas. And of course Thomas had to invite Jon Cozart. We were camping in the woods all in different cabins, Patton and I decided to sleep in the same cabin for it to be cheaper, along with Logan and Roman in the same, Thomas and Jon in another, Amd Deceit and Remy in the last. Though, it was around ten, I couldn't sleep, and Patton walked into my room, of course all I'm wearing are a pair of boxers, Patton was wearing cat and dog pajamas. "I can't seem to sleep" Patton told me "nor can I" I said with an idea, "want to loose those pajamas Pat?" I asked in a perverted remark. Patton sat down with me in bed. "Virgil I have something important to say..." Patton said. In panic he kissed me, his tongue pressing to my lips to explore my mouth, I let my mouth open and we fell into a deep kiss, our tongues in each other's mouths, I finally managed to undo Patton's pajamas and rub my hands on his chest. Patton took one of my hands and slowly guided it to his pajama pants, I slipped the hand into hi pants as I rubbed his V line. Patton moaned into the kiss and I pulled him onto my lap, his legs pretty spread as I pulled off his pants and boxers. He was as Red as a tomato. He nodded as if he knew what I wanted to do "please do Virgil" he begged as he moaned into the kiss "you sure?" I mumbled "yes" Patton said as he moaned in pleasure. I then used one of my fingers and put it inside Patton. He moaned and begged for more. So I delivered and added two fingers. "Please I want you inside me Virgil" Patton gasped as he moaned. Patton wrapped both legs around my waist as I removed my fingers and replaced it with my 9 inch dick. Patton gently moving his fingers through my hair as I bucked my hips faster and he moaned.