Thomas x Jon Cozart (Thomas's side)

I had't realized I had a crush on Jon till after our "We were shipped" video. I had invited Jon over to stay the night at my place and we had a load of fun with the sides. Until..... Roman's idea to play spin the bottle. He rigged it of course and he made it to where Roman kissed Logan, Virgil kissed Patton, Remy kissed Deceit (that one got out of hand quick). By this point I was a bit scared. Jon got to spin the bottle and it landed on me. I felt my face turn bright red and out of the corner of my eye I saw Jon's face. He was red as well in blush. We looked at each other in embarrassment and Jon looked down. "Thomas I-" Jon started. "I love you...." he finally said. I smiled and we kissed before Roman got impatient. Patton was so happy it was hilarious. Later that night I was cleaning my room so Jon could pick a place to sleep. Of course to be nice I offered him the bed. "Only if it comes with you" Jon said but then realized what he said and apologized. "It's okay Jon and it can come with me if you want" I gave the perverted remark not even feeling too ashamed. So we got into bed later me wearing a pair of boxers and a t-shirt and Jon with jeans and boxers on. Jon finally gave up and gently pinned me to my bed. "Jon-" I started, my face turning red. I didn't get to finish my sentence because it was cut off by Jon kissing me. I gave in and kissed back. Jon slid a hands up my shirt as we kissed. "Please Jon do me..." I started to beg, something I didn't think I would do. I used my freed hands to free Jon's dick from his boxers and pants. Jon lifted off my t-shirt and tossed it to the floor. Jon kissed my jawline, then my lower chest, then the v line. By this point I was moaning a bit and Jon pulled my boxers off. "J-Jon" I stuttered as I moaned. I didn't know what else to do. "Jon please I want you inside me please" I gasped for air as I moaned. Jon sat up and so did I. "Y-you sure?" Jon asked ever so sweetly. I nodded and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Jon wrapped his arms around my lower and upper back for support and I felt his dick enter me. I moaned in pleasure as he started to buck his hips against mine.