Logan x Roman (Logan's side)

It was around ten am when I got up to take a shower and confess my feelings about Roman. But as I was taking a shower Roman stepped in the shower with me. "Roman wh-" I tried to speak but my sentence was cut off by Roman's lips slamming onto mine. I kissed him back in embarrassment. "I'm sorry Logan I shouldn't have done that" Roman said as he broke the kiss. "You stupid prince you stole them from me" I said trying to keep a strait face. "You stole my heart and virginity" I finished and kissed Roman again. Roman pinned me to one of the shower walls gently. I used my arms and wrapped them around Roman's lower back to pull his lower side closer to mine. Then I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "Fuck me daddy...please" I told Roman. His hips thrusted against mine once, twice, and even three times until Roman had to be dead silent for Virgil, my ignorant twin brother, walks into the bathroom to brush his teeth. "Virgil please get out" I said trying my very best not to moan. Virgil didn't listen to a word I said. "Logan when are you ever going to tell Roman you love him? I mean it's been five years since you fell in love with him." Virgil started talking to me, great just great. "Um I don't know when will you tell Pat that you love him?"
"I actually did last night and we had a good time"
"I didn't need to know that Virgil"
I got down from Roman ever so silently and peeked my head out the shower curtains. "How stupid do you think I am Logan?"
"What?"
"Hi Roman"
"Roman isn't in here Virgil it's your imagination"
"And what makes you think I could't hear you moaning Logan?" Virgil looked at me with that dumb 'I told you so' look. ".....okay fine yes he's in here with me"
"Wait really? I didn't think he was actually in there till now" shit he got me. Roman peeked his head out of the other side of the curtain. "Um don't be mad at me Virgil please" Roman begged Virgil for forgiveness. Virgil thought for a moment and answered with a sigh  "fine you can fuck my twin but break his heart Roman and I break your neck got it?" Virgil said in a firm, solid voice. Roman nodded.