Chapter 2: Meeting Team STRQ

Y/N's POV

-Dream-

I opened my eyes and looked around to see that, I am inside of a dark cave but I also felt the cold and the first thing that entered my mind is that...

Y/N:'Is this a vision...or just a dream' I thought as I hug myself because of the coldness 

Until my hands felt something different on my armor as I looked down to see that I am not wearing my original Royal Guard Armor instead it is a dark armor with a red cape behind my back as I then look around to find something to act as a mirror... I found a large Ice that can act as a Mirror but a bit blurry...

Y/N:"What the... Why am I pale?" I asked myself as I saw my skin paler like a dead person until I heard a voice behind me

???:"To meet your death, human!" as I turned around fast as I saw a large armored person in a black armor that has a sign of a dragon's head on his chest plate and with his sword over his head, ready to slash me in half as I then can't feel my body to dodge...

Then I felt the large sword slashed my body in half as I screamed in pain... As I can even see my own blood spraying out...even if it is a dream or not...it hurts too much..

-End of Dream-

I again woke up as I saw Prince Arthas and Lady Jaina are trying to wake me up as they then look to my right to see Rebecca, still shaking my right arm like I am dead to her and want me back alive, Arthas chuckle as I glare at him deadly...

Y/N:"*Sigh* It's just a dream after all" I said softly as I felt Rebecca's hands stop shaking my arm

Rebecca:"I thought you're having a heart attack but..." she trailed off and look away as I was puzzled why she trailed off...

Arthas:"What happened, Y/N?" he asked as he sat on his bed to my left as he look at me with concern

Y/N:"I....I had... a dream....about...my death" I said between heavy breathes remembering the cold steel that slashed my body...

Rebecca and Jaina are now very concern about this dream of mine while Arthas is thinking deeply...

Arthas:"It could be a vision about our future journey..." he said suddenly as I saw Rebecca and Jaina's wide eyes

Y/N:"Then we better take our guards up and then co-" I was then cut off by the prince

Arthas:"No! I am now planning to back out of our mission than continuing it and knowing that you're just going to die there" he said with an angry face

Y/N:"Arthas, This is much more important than my life... What happens if this sword fell to the enemy's hands and used it to kill and conquer Remnant" I said giving him a reason as Jaina and Arthas think carefully about their actions while Rebecca stood beside Jaina in fear about something...

Jaina:"He is right, Arthas. This is for the sake of our kingdom and Remnant" she said agreeing but still felt bad

Arthas:"*Sigh* I...have no other choice do I?" he said as I smile. "Alright, we will continue the mission but... We better watch each others back to make sure no one will be in trouble" he said as the three of us agreed as I sat up on my bed and stood up...

I fix my bed and went to the bathroom to splash some water to my face to make sure that I am fully awake... I walked out the bathroom to see that Arthas is holding my sword while swinging wildly at it as my eye twitch several times as he then noticed me and felt my dark aura surrounding me as the girls both hid inside the bathroom, leaving me and Arthas here. Arthas laugh nervously while slowly setting the sword down on my bed as I smile evilly at him until he started running out the room and to the halls as I gave chase to him, chasing him around the halls is totally tiring me out as I slowed down and he manage to get away as I panting heavily...