Chapter 22: The Alliance Of Scourge and Grimm

==Start==

Salem stands her ground, while the grimms form a defensive position around Salem. As she saw the humanize figure limping their way through the thick fog... Until, she noticed that many other figures appeared around her and the grimms, completely surrounding the Queen Of The Grimms...

Salem:'What kind of monstrosity is this?'

Salem finally can see the unknown figures a bit clearer, they're all walking corpses... growling...

???:"Welcome, to the frozen wasteland of Northrend... Queen of The Grimms..."

Salem:"Who are you? Show yourself.."

Kel'Thuzad:"*Appears near the front of the ghouls* My name is Kel'Thuzad... the Lich"

Salem:"So, are you the one that created this minions of yours?"

Kel'Thuzad:"Not quite, to tell you the truth, I'm also a minion of my master... He is waiting for your arrival, follow me but please, leave your... minions here..."

Salem didn't hesitate, as she summons a portal for her grimms to return to her realm, as she then closed it after the last one jumps in... Salem then began to walk past the ghouls and follow Kel'Thuzad through the snow fog...

Timeskip

Salem follows Kel'Thuzad through the snowy path, passing by undead structures that are unfamiliar to Salem... As they then walked up the snowy hill, as they reach the top, Salem stops in her tracks as she saw the unfinished structure of Icecrown Citadel...

Salem:"Your master is in there?"

Kel'Thuzad:"Yes, magnificent isn't it? Come, we have a long walk..."

As much as she didn't want to be ordered around, she just follows for this once. They passed by thousands of undead working on building a fortified walls around the Icecrown... As she then noticed a very long stairway that heads up around the tower of ice...

Kel'Thuzad:"We are here... Just continue on, and you will see my Master at any moment..."

Salem:"You're just letting me meet your master just that?"

Kel'Thuzad:"Yes..."

Salem just looks away from the Lich and began walking further up, until the very top, as the first thing she saw is a very huge structure of ice... but she also noticed a short stairs that leads to a huge ice dome...

Salem:"What is he talking about... I don't see anyone here"

???:'I have been waiting for you, Salem...'

Salem:"Who's there! Why are you talking in my head!"

???:'Why won't you just come closer to me...'

Salem turns around to face the huge ice dome, feeling as if the voice wants her to face that direction...

???:'Yes... Come closer...'

Salem followed the voice in her head as she walks up the steps, and as she got up... There she saw something that surprised her to see

 There she saw something that surprised her to see