💟Dallas Winston💟

WARNING DRUG USE                                    💔Habits💔    

Y/n and dallas just broke up because you caught him cheating with some broad. And this is the after math.
                       YOUR POV
"I get home i get the munchies binge on all my twinkies throw up in the tub then i go to sleep"

Dallas and i broke up there's no other way to explain it. Its hard on me i really loved him but it wasn't enough i don't know how to handle it so i do drugs and achool it makes everything easier its an escape from everything, my mind, my heart, him.

"And I drank up all my money dazed and kinda lonely your gone and i gotta stay high all the time to keep you of my mind"

I'm pretty much broke now i used most of my money for booze and drugs. I have to do it. If im not high i feel so lonely if im not not high he'll
be on my mind.

"Spend my days locked in a haze trying to forget you babe i fall back down gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you"

I keep myself prisoner in my own house i never want to leave afraid that I'll see him. I never want to feel this way i need to be high all my life if not I'll always remember him.

"Pick up daddies at the playground how I spend my day time loosen up the frown make them feel alive, i make it fast and greasy i'm numb and way too easy"

I'm still doing multiple things to forget about Dallas I even sleep around with people to try to forget. Anyone who even looks at me i almost always end up in bed with them i make it to easy.

"Staying in my play pretend where the fun ain't got no end can't go home alone again need someone to numb the pain"

Im always trying to stay in my high mindset because i forget. Tonight i don't know why but i decided that im going to bucks i really need to drink and find someone to sleep with. In the corner of my eye i see johnny. I always knew that johnny and dally were good buddies but i just couldn't help myself. I never thought i would say this but johnny was drunk off his ass. We were talking which lead to flirting which lead to us stumbling up the stairs to find an empty room. As were walking i make eye contact with Dallas and completely sober up but yet i keep walking up the stairs with johnny. We find a room but before anything further can happen Dallas comes in yelling a whole bunch johnny realizes whats going on and leaves. Now its just me and dallas and he yelling at me saying what the fuck is wrong with me.

"You're gone and I gotta stay high all the time to keep you off my mind, spend my days locked in a haze trying to forget you babe i fall back down gotta stay high all my life to forget I'm missing you"

For me when it rains it rains hard everything just spilled out of me i  couldn't hold it in any more so i just said it. He reaction was heart breaking her didn't know then how much he loved me but he realized how much i loved him. without wanting any thing else to happen i left. And i felt weight lifted off my shoulders. I would get through this. I would be better. I wouldn't be heart broken y/n any more.

How did you guys like it should i do more of these or throw the idea in the trash anyways i really hope you guys like it.
                                                 Peace✌✌