Chapter 6: The Battle with a Murderer

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 6 of this story and if you read the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) stood face to face with Norton standing there as he gets ready for his revenge, Norton brings out an assault rifle and shoots at him, but (Y/N)'s semblance deflects the bullets as he stands there. Then (Y/N) shoots the assault rifle out his hand and he rushed at him with his weapons in sword mode and starts attacking him leaving cut marks on his body, Norton holds his arm, but he gets stabbed in the leg with the other weapon. He goes on one knee and (Y/N) knees him in the face.............
(Y/N): "YOU TOOK MY FAMILY AWAY FROM ME. WITH NO REMORSE, NEVER EVEN TOOK THEM IN."
Norton: "For a long time we've been tracking your family down, now we got them and there was no reason to take them in for what they've done."
(Y/N): "That's why you and all of Atlas is going to pay for their deaths."
.............he kicks Norton down, then he picks him up by the throat and stabs him in the abdomen as he punched him in the gut with his right hand, then in the face. Then as Norton went on the ground, as (Y/N) stood over him and he is getting ready to stab him, but Norton rolls outta the way and stabs a knife in his right hand as (Y/N) yells in pain............
Norton: "But, you want to know something. I enjoyed every minute of killing your family."
...........(Y/N)'s eyes widen in anger and his semblance went off and did some hazard spikes that stabbed through his body as Norton yells in pain. Then (Y/N) stands up and shoots him repeatedly in the gut, but then a Bullhead was crashing and it explodes and pieces fly everywhere and Norton and (Y/N) gets pushed back. But, (Y/N)'s vision is blurry and he suddenly felt a pain on his right arm, then Norton gets up and he had pieces of the Bullhead in parts on his body and he looks at (Y/N) as he limps towards him and stood over him............
Norton: "You put up a good fight, but not good enough. Look at you now, we'll see each other again. And next time, I will kill you."
...........then (Y/N)'s vision settles and he shoots off Norton's right arm and he screams in pain, then he shoots his right leg and he goes in his knees, then (Y/N) stood up and as he does he felt that pain again as he looks to see his right arm completely gone to the elbow, he bleeds out. But, that doesn't stop him as he stares down at Norton as Norton cowered in fear...........

(Y/N) P.O.V

Norton: "Plea..........please spare me. I know what is did is wrong and I realized it, it was not Atlas like to kill them instead of taking them in. I promise I........."
..........he was interrupted with (Y/N) grabbing his throat with his left hand...........
(Y/N): "Do you know the pain I suffered for years after what you did? All the years, I have searched for you and here you are now begging after my family BEGGED FOR THEIR LIVES! And you took their lives, and now I'm taking yours."
..........(Y/N) focuses his semblance and it traveled to Norton, then he groans in pain as its going in his wounds, then as its traveled in his body. Then some hard spikes came out and Norton screams in pain and he was silenced as (Y/N) stabbed his throat, then Norton looked at him in pleading fear..........
(Y/N): "Die."
...........then his eyes got stabbed with spikes, then it all came out his head as blood spewed everywhere, then his lifeless body falls on the ground. Then (Y/N) grunts as he felt the pain, then an explosion is heard and he looks to see the top of Beacon destroyed and he knows Cinder is up there, then he uses his semblance to teleport up there and he sees the girl Pyrrha Nikos fighting Cinder and Pyrrha is on the ground injured, then (Y/N) grunts as Cinder looks at him and runs to him...........
Cinder: "(Y/N), are you okay?"
(Y/N): "Don't worry about me. Do what you need to do, I'll be fine."
...........she nods, then Cinder stood in front of Pyrrha and she shot an arrow in her chest and she absorbed the maiden power and she turned to dust as the only thing left was her headwear. Then (Y/N) stands up and walks towards her...........
Ruby: "PYRRHA."
...........he looks to see a silver light and he runs in front of Cinder and the lights shined on him, and as it does (Y/N) felt serious pain in his face...........

Cinder P.O.V

..........after the light disappears Cinder looks to see Ruby gone and then she looks to find (Y/N) as grunts was heard and she looks to see (Y/N) holding his face.........
Cinder: "(Y/N)!"
..........she goes to him and what she sees completely shocked her, his face was so badly injured where his left eye and face is burnt like, she covered her mouth, then she looks to see Ruby gone and then she goes to him. Then she suddenly starts crying after seeing the man she loves seriously injured."
Cinder: "(Y/N), you're going to be okay. Just don't worry."

To be continued..........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)