Bonus Chapter: A Piece of Love is in a Evil Heart (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the Bonus Chapter of this story and the lemon, and like I said, as this chapter is published I will publish the story with Neo,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Cinder P.O.V

"Cinder is at Salem's castle as she tries out the Maiden Powers now that she's finally a Maiden, but she's also worried for (Y/N) since he took the blow for her and lost his arm. She decided to take a break and check on him, she walks around the castle and she sees him trying to work on his semblance ever since he got his robotic arm and eye. He tried working through it, but he passed out...........
Cinder: "(Y/N)!"
...........she runs to him and kneels to him, she helps him to her room and she takes off his jacket and she sits beside him in a chair, ever since she confessed to him, they've been really close and loved each other so much. Then (Y/N) slowly wakes up and Cinder looks at him...........
Cinder: "(Y/N), are you okay?"
(Y/N): "Cinder? What happened?"
Cinder: "You tried working on your semblance, but it was too much for you."
(Y/N): "I had to, if we go after Ruby and the Maiden powers. I have to be there to help."
Cinder: "But, you have to rest."
..........she cups his cheeks and they stared at each other in the eyes, then Cinder leans in and kisses him. He kisses back and then Cinder crawls on the bed. But, then Cinder takes off her dress and throws it on the ground..........
(Y/N): "Cinder, what're you doing?"
Cinder: "I want you, please."
..........he smiles, then they kiss again, then Cinder takes off his shirt and she goes down his body and takes off his pants with his underwear, she saw his member getting big and her eyes widen, then she licks the tip of his member and she does the same to the base of his member to the tip of his member. Then she starts sucking on his member and (Y/N) groans at the feeling, this is the first time Cinder is doing that and she wanted to do it............
(Y/N): "Cinder, that feels so good."
..........she felt him place his hand on her head and she is happy that she's pleasuring him.............
(Y/N): "Cinder, I'm gonna cum."
..........she continues and then he releases in her mouth, then she takes his member out her mouth and a little more went on her face, she then swallows his load and she breathes hard..........
(Y/N): "Cinder, are you okay?"
Cinder: "I'm fine. But, I want you still."

3rd P.O.V

............he smiles, then he picks her up and lays on on the bed, then he reaches behind her and takes off her bra and she lets it fall, then he gropes her breasts and she moans at the feeling. Then he leans in and sucks on her breasts and she moans louder at the feeling. Then he grabs her panties and then he looks at her...........
(Y/N): "Raise your hips up."
..........she nods and does it and he pulls off, then he looks at her opening and she nods, then he positions his member at her opening and slowly inserts his member at her opening and she whimpers...........
(Y/N): "Cinder, are you okay?"
Cinder: "Yes, I'm fine. It hurts a little."
(Y/N): "You're still a virgin?"
Cinder: *nods* "I never did this, but please continue."
.........he nods and he inserts his member inside her more and she whimpers as he's continuing, then an obstacle is met and he continued and he slams inside her and she moans loud at the feeling as she breathes hard, she looks at (Y/N) and she nods and he slowly starts thrusting inside her and she moans softly as he thrusts inside her. She holds his hands as he thrusts inside her...........
(Y/N): "Cinder, you're so tight."
Cinder: "You're so big, please harder and faster."
..........he thrusts faster and pounds her a little and her moans become more frequent and (Y/N) leans in and kisses her and their tongues swirled in their mouths, and Cinder moans in the kiss. Then (Y/N) leans his head in the crook of her neck and licked and sucked on her neck. Then he turns Cinder on her hands and knees and continues thrusting inside her and Cinder moans more frequently............
Cinder: "So good. You're amazing (Y/N). I love you."
(Y/N): "I love you too Cinder."
...........he leans forward and gropes her breasts making her moans more, then he grabs her leg and lifts it up and he increases his speed and pounds her hard and she moans more frequently.............
Cinder: "I'm cumming."
..........she moans loud as she releases on his member, then (Y/N) lays on the bed and holds Cinder by her waist and thrusts upwards..........
Cinder: "It's..........its so good. I'm glad *moans* I gave my first time to *moans* you."
..........(Y/N) gropes her breast and she moans louder, then she placed her hands on his chest and she bounces on his member and her breasts bounce as well. (Y/N) is in awe as Cinder bounced on his member. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching............
(Y/N): "Cinder, I'm gonna cum."
Cinder: "Cum.........inside me. I want you to release it all inside me."
.........she increases her speed and mains more frequently. Then after a while (Y/N) releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling and she plops forward and hugs him. Then (Y/N) takes his member out and his seed leaks out, Cinder breathes hard and she falls asleep. Then (Y/N) pulls the blanket on them and Cinder hugs him as they both drift to sleep............

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

...........it's the next day and (Y/N) wakes up and he looks to see he's in Cinder's room and he looks right to see her sleeping next to him as she has her arm wrapped on his body and he smiles and he kissed her forehead and she suddenly moves a little and hugs tighter and she talked in her sleep..........
Cinder: "Don't leave me (Y/N)."
.........(Y/N) is surprised at that and he smiles.........
(Y/N): "I will never leave you Cinder."
.........he goes back to sleep as he has the woman he loves right beside him."

Bonus Chapter End

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this bonus chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with this done. Now for the story with Neo and with that said, see y'all next time.)