Chapter 2

~Jungkook pov~

Everything hurts. I feel like I could sleep for a week. My muscles ache and I have a headache. I opened my eyes and looked around. I expected to see my Master, waiting to fuck me again or him standing there with some kind of torture thing. But, I saw a nice, elegant room. The sunshine flowed through the window. The bed was comfy and the sheets were silky and soft. I groaned and sat up. I was in different clothes. "Where am I?" I asked aloud quietly to no one. I quietly walked through the room and opened a door. It opened up to a bathroom. It was a nice bathroom. I walked to another door and opened it. It was a closet. I then opened the last door in the room and saw a hallway. I peeped out of the room and looked down the hall. I heard the quiet chatter of a Tv. I walked out of the room and through the hall. I saw a room with the door open. It looked like a master bedroom. No one was in there. I walked down the stairs and followed the sound of the Tv. I walked into a big living room. I saw a guy sitting on the couch. He was watching a show. It was a horror movie. I don't like horror movies. "U-um, excuse me..." I said quietly, scared I disturb him. He turned around and smiled. I then recognized him. He was the guy from the bathroom yesterday. "Hey, good morning. Did you sleep well?" He asked. "Yes Sir." I answered quietly. He patted the spot next to him. I slowly walked around the couch and sat down beside him. "My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." He smiled. "J-jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." I replied. "Nice to meet you Jungkook." He said. "Nice to meet you too. Um, can I ask... where I am, why I'm here, where my master is?" I asked. I was hoping he'd just say I'd be living with him from now on, cause I don't want to go back to master's home. "Ya see, I followed you and your Master out of the store and saw you start to run home... well, you passed out in an alley way and it was storming and raining and I didn't want to leave you. So I took you here." He explained. "Oh, ok. Thank you." I smiled. "No problem." He answered. "I guess... you can send me back now..." I said, sad. I didn't want to go. Taehyung seemed nice. I wanted him to be my Master. "You're not going back. No way, the way he treated you, was bad." Taehyung said. "But, hybrids don't have any rights." I said. I had raised my voice. I instantly felt bad. "I-i'm sorry." I said. "It's ok." He smiled. "So, Jungkook. Will you stay here, and let me be your Master?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "Great." He smiled. "So, tell me about yourself." He said. "Um.... I'm 19. I don't have a family, or friends... I've only had one master... my birthday is September 1st.... That's all." I said. "Nothing like, your favorite sport, food, color, song?" He asked. "Um, I don't know what all that is, well, I like red and dancing." I said. "Ok, well, do you want to take a shower?" He asked. I nodded. "Please." I said. He nodded and stood up. He then moved his hand close to me. I thought he was about to hit me, so I flinched. "Calm down." He said softly. I then saw he was offering his hand. I blushed a little and took it. His hand was bigger than mine and was warm and comforting. I smiled as he led me through his house. He led me upstairs and walked into his room. I stopped. He turned to look at me. "Um, I'm not allowed to enter my Master's room, and your my master.." I explained. "Exactly, so I say you can. C'mon." He said. I nodded and followed him. He led me into a bathroom. He got down on his knees and filled up the tub. A few seconds later he was done. He stood back up and walked over to me. He looked at my face. He then reached his hand out. His hand touched my face. I flinched a bit. "You have a bruise... did he do this?" He asked. I nodded. His eyes that were once compassionate and empathetic, were now full of anger and hatred. I gulped. "Take your clothes off." He said. 'Oh no, he's like my old master.' I through. He must have saw the fear in my eyes. "I'm sorry, I can be intimidating... I mean to get in the bath, not for me to rape you or something..." He explained softly. I relaxed. I then took off my clothes. I was a bit shy. Taehyung noticed this and chuckled. I smiled and blushed a bit. He helped me into the tub. He then washed me. "Can you tell me about yourself?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "I'm 21, my birthday is December 30, I own my own company. My best friend's boyfriend is a hybrid. I like cooking and stuff." He said, rinsing me off. He drained the water and helped me up and out of the tub. He wrapped a towel around me so that I was like a burrito. He then abruptly picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bedroom. I gasped. He chuckled. "I got you, calm down." He said, smiling. He sat me down on the bed softly. He walked into his closet and came back with some clothes. He put them on me. It was a hoodie and some boxers. He dried my hair and threw the towel into the dirty clothes hamper. "Am.... am I on the news or anything? L-like, missing hybrid?" I asked quietly. "Um, no, but you do have flyers in town. One of my friends texted me about it. Which means you can't go outside, and if you do you have to wear sunglasses and a hoodie." He answered. "Oh." I said, understanding what he meant. "Yep, wanna eat?" He asked. "Yes please." I answered. He smiled and I followed him to the kitchen. "So what do you want. Cereal? Eggs? Bacon? Biscuits?" He asked, naming off food. Which none of it I've had. "Um, I've never had any of that." I said. "Really, how about I make you a breakfast casserole?" He asked. "What is that?" I asked. "It's sausage, egg, cheese and biscuit dough. It's really good, you'll see." He smiled. He then got to work making me a breakfast casserole.