Chapter 10

"So. You've found that Kim Taehyung has him?"

"Yes Sir."

"Hmmm, well then, we'll jut have to pay him visit won't we? How about we sneak in during the day and take him. If you do though, I don't want him hurt at all, he'll get punished enough by me, here on this bed."

"Yes sir."

~Taehyung pov~

1 week later

Jungkook is now better. He no longer has the flu and doesn't have to take medicine anymore. I rolled over and looked a his sleeping face. I needed to go to work but, I also wanted to stay home with him. I was planning on going to his old master's house, but he doesn't want me to go. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I got me a beer out of the fridge and opened it. I then began to drink. I turned the TV on and watched some tv. Before I knew it, I had drank a bottle and was on my second. Jungkook came downstairs and silently walked over to me. He saw my drink. "Are you drunk?" He asked. "No Kookie." I answered. He nodded and walked to the couch. He sat down and watched tv. I finished my 2nd bottle and stood up. "I'm gonna go somewhere for a little while, who do you want to come over here and stay with you, Hoseok, Jimin, Jin?" I asked. "Where are you going?" He asked. I just looked at him and walked away. His eyes widened. "No no, T-tae, please, wait." He said, getting up and following me. I was walking to the bedroom to change and call whoever. He grabbed my arm and tugged on it. "Tae, stop, ple-please." He said. He tugged on my shirt and followed me into the bedroom. I pulled my arm away and got some clothes to change into. I ignored his begs and cries for me to not go. "TAEHYUNG!" He shouted. That got me mad. I turned to him. He looked at me and then the ground. "I-i'm sorry..." He mumbled. I put my clothes down and walked over to him. I harshly grabbed his shoulders. "Jungkook, do you not realize I'm doing this for your own good? I know that your old master is insane, crazy and psychotic, but, you don't realize that I know what I'm doing.... I'm very good with guns. You need to understand that I know what I'm doing and that I am going to be ok. In all honesty, you should be worried for your old master's life. And, this is for yelling at me." I then slapped his thigh. His hands were holding my shirt. His grip tightened when I hit him. I saw tears in his eyes. He tried to stop his tears. My face softened and I loosened my grip on his shoulders. I stepped closer and tapped his thigh. "Jump." I said softly. He jumped. I caught him and he buried his head into my chest and neck. I rubbed his beck and kissed his head. "Kookie, I'm sorry for yelling at you, but, you just need to understand." I said softly into his ear. He sniffled and raised up. He looked into my eyes. He didn't say anything, he just cried and lied his head back down. After 10 minutes of rubbing his back and walking around. He finally calmed down. I lightly lied him down. He was asleep. I sighed and leaned down. I kissed his lips softly. I pulled the covers over his body and lied down beside him. I then played on my phone.

~~~~

Jungkook stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes. "Y-you didn't lea-leave?" He asked. "I couldn't just leave you in your sleep." I smiled, ruffling his hair. He didn't react. I leaned down and kissed him. "Smile." I said. He then cracked a smile and scooted closer to me. We cuddled. My phone then rang. I sighed and answered it. "Hello?" I answered. "Hey Taehyung, can you get to work please, you have an abrupt meeting." Namjoon asked. "Ugh, I need someone to stay with Jungkook." I said. "Jimin is is on his way." Namjoon said. "Ok then, see ya in a little bit." I answered. "I have to go to work." I sighed. Jungkook frowned and looked at me funny. "I promise that I'm going to work." I said. "Can Jimin still stay with me, I want someone to talk to." Jungkook asked. "Yes, he's on his way-" A car horn honked outside. "Never mind, he is here." I said. I got my clothes on and walked downstairs. Jimin was at the front door. I opened it. "Thanks Jimin." I smiled. He nodded. I got in my car and drove to work.