Adrienette 🍌🌸

^ these poor unfortunate souls: so dens, in need. 💕
Carry on.
------------------------------------
"Okay class I'm going to divide you in to groups of 2" miss bustier says as she walks trough the class. "I'm going to wright al your name's on a piece of paper and randomly give them to each one of you, the one you get is going to be your partner"
"I got Alya" Nino said blushing at Alya. "Ew I got Nathaniel, miss bustier can I please go with my adrikins?" Chloë asks irritated. "Miss bourgeois can you please sit down, the one you got is your partner whether you like it or not" miss bustier says while handing out pieces of paper to every one. "I got juleka " rose giggled. "I got Alex" Kim screamed.  "I got my girlfriend" ivan said while giving small kisses to mylene. In the end every one had a partner except Marinette and Adrien. "Hey marinette I guess where partners then!" Adrien smiles while walking to her table. "Y-yeah I G-gues so" she stutters while looking away. "Wel wel, maritrash you better back off from MY adrikins" Chloe threatens. "he probably wants to work with me but  just feels sorry for you" she said, making marinette really insecure. "Chloe leave marinette alone, I'm very happy that I get to work with someone as nice as her" Adrien says while smiling at marinette. 
------------------------------------
"Class is over" miss bustier says while waiving everybody goodbye. Marinette walks out of the classroom together with Alya talking about how Adrien stood up for her and how Alya thinks he totally likes her. Then she hears her name. "MARINETTE" Adrien shouts while running up to her. "Wel goodbye Marinette I have to go to... Nino" Alya said while running away. "H-hey Adrien, how you are no I mean you are how Arggg no, how are you?" Marinette asks blushing. "Uhm good I guess, I just wanted to ask where we are meeting up for the project? My house? Your house?" He said nervously ~why am I nervous, it's just a project nothing more, wright?~ he thought. "Adrien? Adrien! Hello" Marinette asked confused. "Oh sorry you where saying?" Marinette repeated: "we can work at my house. We have some left over croissants and a few cookies who need to go in someone's belly" she giggled. ~her giggle is cute, no Adrien pull yourself together you love ladybug~ he thought while shaking his head. "Why are you shaking your head do you hate my idea" she asked disappointed. "No, of course not I was just.. thinking" he scratched his back. "I like you're idea, I see you after school then" he said as he waived goodbye.
"Goodbye my love" Marinette whispered really soft.
------------------------------------
After school
------------------------------------
"Hey Marinette" Adrien said when she opend the door. "Hey Adrien, come in" she said while walking inside. ~She is wearing something different then before, but it suits her~
Adrien thought while looking at her.

"Do I have something in my teeth? Or is there a stain?" Marinette asked shocked

"Do I have something in my teeth? Or is there a stain?" Marinette asked shocked. "No, I just really like you outfit" Marinette smiled kindly and said: "thanks Adrien, I designs it myself" she looked very proud. "Shall we go upstairs?" "We shall" Adrien answers with a funny voice.
------------------------------------

They have bin working on there presentation for 4
days now, Adrien has seen a lot of change in marinette's behavior. She more outgoing and herself. He likes this side of her. Maybe he like likes her?

"Oke Marinette wat is your favorite color?" He's asks. "Uhm... red, no pink wait redishpink" She laughs. "What is your favorite animal?" Marinette askes still laughing. "Definitely a cat" he said. "Like chatnoir!" Marinette laughs. Adrien tenses a bit. "Yeah hehe like chat noir" he says awkwardly. "Okay last question for you, cat lover. Do you have a crush?" Marinette asks, then she realized what she said.
"I-i mean you don't have to tell me!" She blushes. "I won't tell, i'l show you" he says as he comes closer to het face. She holds her breath and starts to blush. He comes closer and closer and he brushes his lips against hers. And start kissing from a sweet innocent kiss to an deep and passionate kiss. She feels free, he feels free like they can do anything. But you have to be able to breath so they stopped. "Now you still didn't tell me who you like" Marinette says grinning. "Should I show you again?" Adrien says, now smirking. "Well if you have to, I guess I don't have a choice" she says and kisses him again.

------------------------------------
Ayy I hope you liked it 💕
- meike 🐱🐞
(775)