Marichat 🌸🐱

My favorite couple from the square. This is a short chapter.
Carry on.
---------------------------------------

"You don't get it!" Is the last think Adrien said to his father before he transformed and ran away.

~Great Nino isn't home and Alya is babysitting, maybe I can show up at marinette's house and spend the night~
Adrien didn't want to go home after that fight.

"Princess?" Chat noir tapped on her balcony window. "Are you asleep" he looked trough the window and saw a angry marinette. She opens the window. "Chat it's 11 pm for gods sake what are you doing here and come inside cuz it's cold" marinette said while pulling him inside. "Well..." Chat couldn't finish the words . "Chat? Are you alright?" Marinette looked concurrent at him. "What happend? you don't have to tell me, I'm just looking out for you" chat looked at her. "I do want to tell you, you're my friend right? It's just Difficult" marinette smiled at the fact that he called her "a friend".

"It's Friday so we have the whole night" she smiled and gave him a hug. Chat tensed a bit but gave in to the hug. "I can't show you my identities So I can't tell you every single detail" he said and marinette nodded her head understanding. "My mom left us when I was young and since then my dad has never bin the same" He looked away from marinette. "I'm just a money maker, a model, a fashion icon but not a son, that's what it feels like." Marinette took his hand and gave it an insuring pinch. "Sounds awful, I'm always here for you to talk" chat smiled. "Today he told me that I had to do a foto shoot in my underwear and if I didnt he would home sch- Uhm, he would send me to a different school. But I didn't want to and we had this fight he slapped me and I ran away" marinette was shocked, why would you hit your son. "And I came to you to ask if I could spend the night if that's okay" he really hoped she'd say  yes. "Of course you can I will put some blankets and a pillow on the couch. would you like anything else?" Chat shook his head. "I'm already happy that you're letting me stay" marinette smiled "everything for a fRiEnD, I'll be right back" Marinette left and as soon as she was out of sight he started looking around her room. ~she has a nice room, pretty colors and a wall full of me?!~ "I'm back" she looked the same way as chat and started blushing. "Soo uhm.. here are you're blankets, goodnight!

******~******~******~******~******
Short, sad, funny and short.
-meike 🐱🐞
(455)