Chapter 11

We decide to stay at the new house. We can only be bothered making up the lounge and we make a fort with the sheets and chairs. We end up watching some shitty TV program and playing thumb wars under the sheets.

"Hey Elisa-Jane"

"Yes Nash?"

"Do you think there's an ice-cream store within walking distance?" he says with a laugh.

I laugh and reach to pull him up. "There's only one way to find out".

We walk for about 40 minutes and he still has his blanket wrapped around him.

"Mmmm...Vanilla" we say at the same time and start laughing.

By the time we walk back its 4 and I'm exhausted. I lie in the duvets on Nash's lap and slowly drift to sleep as he eats his ice cream.

I don't wake till 9 and Nash's arms draped over me. I lean over and kiss his cheek before getting up.

To my surprise I'm standing in only my underwear and bra, I don't remember taking my clothes off? I walk down to the bakery and buy Nash and I some breakfast and coffee.

When I get back he's still sleeping so I go to wake him "Wake up Nash" I say nudging him slightly. He wakes up generally well and gives me a drowsy smile.

We eat breakfast in the fort and he doesn't say much. Once we finish he moves over and embraces me tightly pulling me onto his lap. "I'm going to fucking miss you. So much" he says almost sounding angry.

"I feel the same, I need more time" I say slightly clawing into his neck from holding him so tight.

"Listen, this place is yours too, your part of us now. Your part of our family'' he says and places a kiss on my head.

I cant help but give him a sad frown then lean back in. "Well all I had to do was get hit by a car" I say attempting to lighten the mood and he chuckles.

"C'mon lets go back to the hotel. Matt and Aaron and the other boys will want to say goodbye."

Shit. Its about to end. Everything. All of this.

We walk into the room and Nash pecks my cheek before leaving to get changed.

I see Daisy smirking at me as she comes over to hug me "So, you spent the night with Nash?" she says raising her eyebrows at me.

"Lets just say I have a lot to fill you in on" I look to her and she seductively licks her top lip and kisses the air. I roll my eyes "Not like that Daisy!! Oh my god! You dirty minded child" I say chucking a pillow at her.

I go to have a shower and she sits on the toilet telling me about meeting Drew's parents.

She reminds me she gets to pick out my outfit since we're going to her concert tonight, so I end up wearing a black crochet bustier crop top with black haze cross stitch shorts with black wedged gladiator sandals. She tries to get me to wear higher shoes but I'm too afraid I'll fall over from all the jumping. She does my makeup a little and says she'll do the rest before we go.

We go into the boy's room and I can feel all eyes on me. Carter comes over to me "Damn girl! Daisy starting to rub off on you?" he says with a wink and places a kiss on my nose.

We sit around the lounge for a bit and then start to say our goodbyes to Matt and Aaron.

"It was so amazing meeting you Matt, I'm so lucky, I'll miss you so much" I say and hold him far longer than the others. I give him a kiss on the cheek and he pulls me back into his arms.

"I really like getting to know you Elisa-Jane. I won't forget you don't worry, I'll see you soon" he whispers into my ear. I smile at him for a while and he lets go of me and winks at me "You look super fine in that outfit too bae".

I go to hug Aaron "I wish we had more time," I say and a tear escapes my eye he wipes it and smiles.

"I'll see you soon ok? I promise." I give him a confused look and he moves on. I cant help it. I bring my hand to my face and feel them wet with tears.

After saying goodbye I feel someone enwrap me in their arm.

"Don't cry beautiful" I can tell it's Cam. He tilts my head up and wipes the tears. He gives Matt and Aaron a quick hug goodbye before returning to me.

"I'm sorry I know it's not my place to start crying I've only just meet you!"

He frowns "Your apart of our family now."

We spend the day in my room. I need time with him before I leave tomorrow. We end up doing the most random things, playing card, him painting my nails, twerking competitions, everything.

We sit on the counter for a bit and he tells me about his favorite memories in primary school and his worse.

Once he's finished he suddenly picks me up bridal style. He sits on the bed and places me on his lap.

I wrap my legs around him and press my forehead to his. "I don't want to go," I say with a shaky voice. My head falls to his chest and my grip tightens "Then stay, choose me stay with me".

Wait what?

I pull back with confusion. His eyes widen. "I.. I mean. Just delay your flight a bit. We all don't want you to go". I lean my fore head on his chest "I wish I could".

We stay like this for a while until I feel his tummy grumble. I chuckle a little, "I'll make you something."

I begin to stand up "no" he says pushing me back down. "I'll order something, just don't leave" I frown slightly taken back by his caring words.

"Ok" is all I manage to say. He enters the number and orders. He orders his usual colossal amount of food and I get a milkshake.

We sit and I trace drawings along his back and he tries to guess what I'm drawing "You know you're not very good at this" I say teasingly.

He quickly yanks my legs down so I fall and he begins to tickle me but he's interrupted my the door bell.

"Lucky for you" he says getting up. Our food arrives and the look on his face is priceless.

As I grab my milkshake Daisy bursts through the door. "Makeup time Janey" she says smugly. Drew follows her through the door and he starts talking to Cam.

Daisy puts thick black eyeliner on then a dark grey eye shadow topped with sparkly white. She coats on the mascara over my already extended lashes. She finishes off with clear lippy. I walk out to sit with Cam and both him and Drew look taken back by my appearance. I chuckle and wink at them as I grab my milkshake.

Daisy walks in a bit later in a black velvet singlet covered in necklaces with a black skater skirt and platform high-heeled boots. Her makeup looks a lot like mine except she used navy blue to bring out her blue eyes.

"Ok we're leaving now," she says to the boys walking towards the door. I look at the boys gawking at her and chuckle as I follow her out the door.