Chapter 13

Holly P.O.V

The next few weeks were good, telling Harry was definitely the right thing to do. He saved us from getting caught all the time and covered for us a few times. He gets hyped up about it because it's risky and he's the only person that knows. I was thinking about telling El because we hang out all the time now and we've gotten really close. 

I was sitting in the living room with Liam listening to him rant about how we haven't had much time together recently. I suppose he was right, i was always with Eleanor and Zayn and he was always with Danielle. 

"I just think it would be nice if we spent the rest of today together, just us, catch up." He smiled, waiting for a reaction from me. 

"Yeah, sure, of course." I replied, barely looking up from my texts with Zayn.

"If you dont want to, just say, i don't mind, i'll just call Andy or something.."

"No no no, i want to." I beamed, feeling bad. I did actually want to, i was one of few people that could say i actually enjoyed my brothers company, he was like my best friend. 

"Okay, well we could go for a swim? remember we used to go swimming a lot." He said.

"We could, or we could just go for a walk, see where we end up, meet a few fans, make people happy?" I smiled knowing Liam would agree because the 2 things he loves the most are his fans and making people happy. 

"Yeah, that sounds good." He jumped out of his chair and walked into the kitchen. 

We decided to take the bus to milkshake city, get milkshakes and meet fans. The fans were really sweet and i even had conversations with the girls that weren't screaming. Liam seemed to be having a good time talking to a group of girls about Toy Story. 

"Holly, shall we go? We're all over twitter so more girls are going to show up and we're gonna end up having to call Paul." Liam yelled over to me and i nodded back at him in agreement. 

We then walked along a thin, long road as it was almost dark. 

"So, tell me honestly, do you like living with me and the boys?" Liam asked, sipping his milkshake. 

"I really really do, it's so much fun, you don't get much privacy though." I joked. 

"Yeah, they're good guys...Do you think you might, um, i don't know, like one of them?" He awkwardly glanced at me for a second and i hesitated. 

"Uh, no, they're just my friends...why?" I questioned.

"Because i dont know, you're a pretty girl, i'm sure they all flirt with you and stuff, especially Harry. I was just makng sure you didn't actually fall for their cheesy pick up lines and all that." He laughed.

"Yeah, no, who do you think i am? Besides, Harry's just... Harry." I said, also laughing. 

"So, there really is nothing with you and Harry?" 

"Nope, nothing with me and Harry."

"Not even a bit?" 

"No, Liam, not even a bit." I laughed, pushing him lightly. 

"Just making sure, tell me if he ever, you know, goes too far." Liam stopped laughing and looked at me seriously. 

Why did he think there was something between me and Harry? Harry was just covering for me and Zayn this whole time. 

"Don't worry Li, i will." I smiled as we reached the door of the apartment.

I hadn't seen or talked to Zayn all day. According to twitter he went golfing with Harry.