Chapter 14

Liam's P.O.V

"I haven't been clubbing in a while actually." I said to everyone sitting in my apartment. 

"Exactly, then lets go tonight!" Harry urged. 

"No, i don't know, what about Danielle?" I asked, not sure of what to do. 

"She can come, i'll invite Eleanor too!" Louis smiled, pulling out his phone to text Eleanor. 

"Fine, i suppose." I smiled, leaning back onto the sofa.

"You suppose what?" Niall said, walking into the room with Holly.

"We're all going clubbing tonight, you're coming." Harry said. 

"Great." Holly said sitting down. 

"Oh yeah, you can't come, you're only like 12." Harry laughed as she raised her eyebrows at him. "I'm joking but i can probably get you in, seriously, Paul's friend is security at Club 16 so we could go there." 

Club 16 was a club that we found when i first turned 18. Niall and Harry were too young to get in at the time so me, Zayn and Louis used to go there all the time just to make them jealous.

"And what if i can't get in?" Holly asked. 

"Holly, we're One Direction, we will get you in." Louis replied. 

"Alright, i suppose so." She smiled and looked at me. "That's ok right, Li?"

"Yeah of course." I smiled. "I used to love going to Club 16. So many good looking girls there, Zayn will tell you." I laughed over at Zayn and he seemed a bit embarrassed. "Remember that one girl Zayn, i think her name was Laura or something, the blonde one and you-" 

"Yup i remember." He interrupted.

"And that other one with the twin, can't remember her name." I said, thinking back.

"Yup, i know, i remember them all." Zayn said, he seemed like he wanted to change the subject but i loved thinking back to those days so i carried on. 

"When you told a group of girls your number and one of them wouldn't stop texting you and then she showed up here to ask why you weren't texting her back." I laughed uncontrollably with Louis but no one else thought it was funny. "Wonder how many babes you're gonna pull tonight." 

"I'm not like that anymore." He said, taking a quick glance over at Holly.

"Shut up, yeah you are, never the type to just have one girl, that's good! Just wait until you get there." Louis smiled. "You've hooked up with half of the girls in England so we're bound to see a few tonight." He started laughing along with me. Harry obviously couldn't hold it in because he let out a small laugh and put his arm round Holly's shoulder.

"Anyway, what time are we leaving?" Niall awkwardly piped in. 

"In an hour or so. Everyone go get ready." I said and Holly got up to walk into her room. "Holly, dress appropriately!" I yelled at her but she didn't turn around. 

Zayn got up and walked out with Harry, he looked pissed off. Did i do something? I didn't know talking about that would be such a big deal.

Holly's P.O.V

Great, i just found out that my boyfriend is a huge manwhore and I had no idea. I couldn't really be mad at him, it was way before we liked each other but still, the fact he used so many girls made me feel sick. 

I pulled a short black dress out of my wardrobe that i'd bought with Eleanor and put it on. I made sure not to be the last one to get ready today so i straightened my hair quickly, put my make up on and walked into the living room.