The pleasure of killing.

"Killing you softly has another taste."

Laura POV'S:

Waking up in a rotten sense. A sense I would never forget. My head hurt but the rotten smell more. It makes me wants to throw up. So disgusting.
And the most is that I know who has it

That stupid demon still thinks that anyone can touch my wings. Even they have the most powerful fragment but no one will even be able to touch them.

Opening my eyes slowly. I can see his smell. So gross.

"Shery" is sleeping there. Like a dead. I don't care I will deal with him by myself. I will just drag him to here. I am too lazy to move.

He ate the bite. He is coming. I am mad because they send a low-level demon. They thought it still early from turning.

I love the idea to surprise.

Oww, he is too close. Looking at me. I can see even I am closing my eyes. Thanks to my violet eyes.

Too close. He is going to take off my necklace.

And I like always surprised him.
"Darling, don't you even thought for a second to brush your teeth before coming?" Holding his hand I can feel his bones cracking. It's quit for nice. He feels pain. Oww such a tasty thing.

Getting up. Taking out my wings. He is more surprised. Fixing him against the wall.

"So, from which part will we start? Eyes? Nah I don't like yours. Your heart maybe?... No no! I don't want to dirty my hands... Mmm, let me guess.. mmm... Ah! Your wings!" Smiling, looking at him and licking my lips. I love the fear in his eyes.

"Yes, the wings! They will look so adorable on my dress. So, shall we?" Smiling.

He can't talk. I can control everything in his body just by looking at my eyes. He is under me.

As long as he is looking he will be willing to. But deep inside he knows what is happening but can't react.

Such a lovely ability. I wonder why they wanted to kill me. Nah I don't care. I will find them and kill them. So much fun. I am happy.

Enough talking I will start my work. Yes cutting his wings.
So much blood. He is dying. The most pretty part. But it doesn't last so long. That's why I take my time doing it.

He woke up. Amazed or scared of what am I doing. Standing there. Looking at the blood. Frozen.

Finishing my job. Turning to face him. I smiled at him as a morning greeting. Stepping ahead getting closer to him.

"If you want to know everything. Follow me." Whispering into his ears.

I can say by his expression he has never seen 'Amy' before. And I am his first.

I just will tell him everything. Or part of it. He is now my partner in the crime.

In the car. I told him where to go. To the mountain. The place was everything started in.

It took us 2 hours to reached and 5min to reach the top by flying of course. He is more surprised that I am able to fly.

On the front of the cave. Looking at him.
"Follow me!" I said and started walking.

We re in the centre of the gave. There is a rock became full of holes because of waterdrop and on it the light and it made such beautiful rainbow.

Kneeing down. Touching it.
"Mom... I am finally here. Don't worry about me anymore. I will protect myself. *turning to look at my new partner*. Mom look who came with me. I found him "Shery". He is here. So don't worry about me anymore. I love you, mommy. I am your "Forbidden flower"." I said.

Standing up. Turning to face him. Smiling.

"I know so many questions. So I will start from the beginning. Ow! Okay! A long time ago.. my grandpa punished my father and as a punishment, he has to come here and learn from a human. The days have passed, weeks, months then years. Dad fall in love with a human. It was a mommy. He shouldn't. She knew everything that he is not like her but still accepted him, loved him more. They got married in secret. It's forbidden for a "Demons prince" to love a human. After years, I've come. The day if my birth it was the day when my father punishment has ended and my grandpa knew about it. That day turned to kill me and mom. Mommy came here to hide and on this rock, I've born. Mom named me by the name of a flower she loves the most. That dad gave it to her every day. "Gardenia" it means secret lover. Mom kept hiding here for 3 years and dad sneak and came here to see us. She used to call me 'My forbidden flower' we were so happy even for a little time. Both of my parents knew I will not be nor an angel nor a human. At 3 years old. My violet eyes showed up and my wings. And my power too. It was a kind of out of control. Mom and dad hide me well. And they made this necklace to hide the fragment of my wings. Until that rotten knew about us and tried to kill us. Mom sacrificed herself to save me the same for my dad too. That gave me to an old man had a little house in the 'Dark Forest' in hell the only place they will never think about it. But when I become 100 years old that old man disappeared and they found out about me. I had to run. And find him. He is here." I said.

Just by looking at him I can get that he is so confused.

"Then what about the part that about me?" He said.

"Ah yes! That old man. Left a note saying that I need to find you and bring you here and I will find everything." I said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!! ALL OF THIS JUST BECAUSE of A NOTE!! TURNING MY LIFE LIKE THIS!!" He said so loud..

"Shame on you yelling at a young lady." A familiar voice came from behind. Looking at it.

"OLD MAN!" I yelled. I am surprised. Running to him and hug him.

"How many times I told I still young." An old man said.

"Grandpa?" Partner said.

"Oww my stupid grandchild. It's been a long time." An old man said.

"Huh! HUH!!! How could that be?... Don't tell me you tricked me to find him. You old man. I will kill you!" I said. Spreading out my wings with the violet eyes.

"Hey! Nice wings." An old man said.

And soundly I can't feel well and started spit blood. I don't know what is happening. It just hurt so much.

"That's what you get when you use so much power. You don't work with advices. You are too weak." An old man said while turning up to hold her.

I am looking at him. At this time, he never let me feel lonely. He was there every time to protect me. To love me. To teach me and to care about me.

I am so happy.

It's getting black again. I am passing out...