Between two choices.

"Life is just one important choice after another. Go ahead and see how far your naive choices can take you."

Luise POV'S:

Finally, all of these 4 years has ended. I am back. I am a different person now. I am not anymore that stupid 'Shery' who will help anyone.

I am the ruler of demons. And I will never let that 'Amy' take it over. I will show her what am I able to do now.

I had enough hidden my true identity it's the time to take off this mask. And the time to takes off hers too.

Today, my first day at her university and I am her history professor.

It was a just warming this morning. I pissed her off at least. She thinks now that she is the winner that she corrected my mistake.

She didn't even realise that it was a little play.

Paying a visit to her luxury apartment. She becomes rich by blackmailing that person. Abd finds to herself some fake friends to cover her.

She looked so angry I pissed her off again.
It was just a warning this time but the next time it will be actions only.

The next day...
I went to the library it was quite late. The university light will shut out. There is no one. It's a little strange.

But there was some light coming from the last line. Getting closer. I know this sense. It's her fragment.

I feel each time more and more that I am under her smell, her control, like a prisoner to her. I can't control myself from getting close to her. Even after these years still weak to her fragment.

I couldn't even notice that get to her so close.

"Hey! What are you doing? Step away!" She said.

"Please, just for a little moment. Let me!" I said.

I am hugging her from behind, I can feel her purse. I don't know what am I doing.

Just a few moments ago I was thinking about how should I finish her. And now!

"Stop it! Someone will see!" She said.

I still so confused. I am kissing her neck.
"You have a beautiful smell, sweet." I didn't realize what am I saying.

I've spent too much time here with human I guess I got affected by them.

I turned her to face me. Looking at her eyes. Her eyes turned to violet and her cheeks into the blood red.

But her lips kept calling for me. I am a prisoner even if I had the chance to escape I wouldn't do it. And without any realisation. I kissed her.

And kept kissing her. My hand around her waist and the other one on her back. To keep her close and do not escape.

At first, she defends it but then just kept following me the way I was moving.

"No... stop... enough!" She said pushing me away the slapped me. Then she left running covering her mouth by her hands.

And I have been left there standing.

Now I realized what have I done and still smiling.

I guess that I wanted that badly. Pissing her off again.

What why do I feel so weak?

And the most is why is her necklace keeps glowing each time I get closer to her.

Ah.. so many questions. I need to find answers because if I keep this way I will not be able to even get close to my goal. Everything will vanish away.

Even that old man will not tell me anything.

Back to my apartment. Entering the secret room. A room where I collected all the kind of books and tools, paintings and everything.

Setting down. Thinking.
I need to find a way to stop that attraction. It gets stronger and stronger. I have to. And find her weakness.

I don't feel good. Like I am still under her charm spell.

The softness of her lips I can't forget.
I need and I should. Repeating the same things. I feel like I am empty. Have nothing in my mind to distract me from thinking about her.

"I guess some sleep will help don't you think 'Jewellery' ?" I said to Jewellery.

Jewellery is a bird. I helped him before. He kept my company all of this time. It's been a long time.

The next day...

She skipped the class today. She is not in the library also. And I can't feel her aroma too.
Still wondering why am I thinking about her.

It's been already a week not finding her. I don't want to go to her apartment but I want to check on her.

I heard her friends talking to her on the phone. I guess she is sick. But angels don't get sick. Only if they got the wrong herbs.

Something is fishy here. She doesn't know the herbs very well. At least she will not take a one harm her.

I need to investigate this matter.

Between to choices.

Leaving her like that or go and worry about her.