Chapter 1: Powers and Devils

Gavin was having a nice day, his aunt Casey made him breakfast, it was great. This was his last year in middle school and they went on a field trip to see a science lab. 

Gavin: WOW! This is SO CO-OW!

He looked down to see a spider that is red gold and blue on his hand, but when it left it's bite. He fainted. Everyone saw and rushed to his need, they explained that he is going to be in a comma for a while, tell the middle of summer. 

AC (Aunt Casey): Oh no, we will be moving when school is out to Kouh, Japan! How will this work? 

Doctor: Suprise him! When he wakes up have him be in Kouh!

AC: Great idea! Thank You!

Doctor: NP!

[Time Skip tell Gavin wakes up brought to you by Gavin failing at web swinging]

Gavin: Ah, my head. Where am I?

AC: We are in Kouh dear. Are you ok?

Gavin: Yeah. I think so.

AC: Thank goodness, I was worried sick. But anyways, it's the middle of semester at school and I enrolled you, you start Monday. 

Gavin: OK!

He got out of bed after his aunt left, but he jumped to get his bones working  and he stuck to the sealing. 

Gavin: Oh no.

He then tried lifting his bed, that weighed 10x his weight, and he lifted it with ease. He knew what happened, he had he strength of a spider. That spider gave him powers. He spent the next few days, making his suit, designing a 'web shooter' with endless fuel. He went for a test run and he saved about 5 people. He got he nickname "Spider Man" and he constantly saved lives. Tell one day, about 1 month after he was enrolled at Kouh.

Emily: Are Gavin Wise by any chance? 

Gavin: Yeah, and you are?

Emily: Emily Keinta

Gavin: Nice to meet you Emily, and what do you need?

Emily: Are you, seeing anyone? 

Gavin: Know why (IS THIS HAPPENING?)

Emily: Thank Goodness, I was wondering if you want to go on a date?

Gavin: (YES!) Sure, how about Saturday?

Emily: That's Perfect! 

Gavin: Alright! See you then!

The left after exchanging numbers, and on the way home. 

Gavin: I have something to tell Aunt Casey now! But why did my Spider Sense go off?