Chapter 2: Is this the End?

Gavin was the happiest male on Earth! He got a date not even 2 months after he moved here. He was walking to school when he saw a familiar figure.

Gavin: HEY! EMILY!

Emily: Lh, Gavin! Good Morning! 

Gavin: Likewise, anyway. Wanna walk to school together?

Emily: Sure! I would love to!

They walk to school but Emily had to go another way. He goes talk to his friends then school begins. 

[TIMESKIP AFTER SCHOOL]

I was walking home when I bumped into someone, a Boy with messy brown hair and brown eyes, he was walking with a group of girls, one with red Hair caught my attention.

Gavin: I'm so sorry.

Issei: It's fine dude! Cool wrist bands. 

Gavin: Oh, thanks! Anyway nice meeting y'all. I should get going though.

Rias: Wait, would you want something to drink or eat?

Gavin: Sure, I don't see the harm.

They smiled and I followed them to his house, which I live right across the street from apparently. 

Asia: Here you go.

Rias: This is splendid. 

Issei: YEAH! It's really good! 

Gavin: Mmm! Delicious ma'am but I get going, my Aunt is going to be worried.

Rias: Oh, well visit anytime. We are happy to have you! 

Gavin: Thanks will do! 

He then left and swung to his room upstairs. Saturday came along and Gavin was getting ready, he wore a Red hoodie, Jeans, Red Shoes, and A Gold Spider Necklace, which contained my nano-tech suit. 

Emily: Gavin! There you are!

Gavin: Oh, hey Emily. Where to first, resturaunt? I'm kinda hungry.

Emily: Sure I'm fine with that. 

They went to a nearby restaurant, which happened to be the Hard Rock Cafe, they laughed, ate, and had a good time. They then went to A movie and had a fun time, they watched the new movie Tag. (HAVENT SEEN IT SO DONT SPOIL) They finished at the park.

Emily: Tonight was a blast! 

Gavin: Yeah

Emily: I do have something to ask.

Gavin: Ask away.

Emily: Would you die for me?

Gavin: This answer your question

I said as I lept forward and kissed her. She was the perfect woman, smart, kind, funny. But I felt my Spider Sense kick in but it was to late.

Gavin: AGH!

Emily(Crying): I wish I wasn't forced to, but you are to powerful, I actually loved you though.

A spear disappeared from my chest, along with Emily. I then thought, 'Red, The Color of Blood, The color of Rias's hair. Rias, Rias Gremory, the hottest girl ever, wait why am I thinking this? I'm about to die! I just wanted to help people!' I then black out.

[Rias POV] 

I was summoned to see Gavin, lying dead on the ground. Who could have killed this sweet, lovable boy.

Rias: You shall live once again. For my sake.